She managed to contact me and said she can't get into the site.

" just keeps reloding wont stop goes round and round lol"

Can you contact and help or maybe it needs Grahams help ?
Thanks  Jaffa 
Hi Jaffa. She has already contacted me and I replied so hopefully can be sorted soon!
thanks Graham  :)
That reminds me... I'll have to make a donation to 50plus that shines a giant spotlight into the sky with an image of a fish on it... :lol:

Thanks, G - I was at dialysis all day. Hope the issue is resolved :)

-DF
I am a little thick. What does that mean to shine a giant spotlight?  :?:  I know it is a joke but don't understand.
It's a nod toward Batman. When Gotham needs him, they shine a spotlight into the sky with the symbol of a bat to let him know there's bad guys that he needs to stop.

DC Comics - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman
You'll always be our techie Batfish Fishy   :D

Geez, I ♥ Photoshop :lol:

-DF
Graham1 wrote: Hi Jaffa. She has already contacted me and I replied so hopefully can be sorted soon!

I had the same problem as she did, I clean my prefetch files and was able to get in.
:lol: Thanks Jaffa,   guess who,s back ,    ME   :lol:  needed a new hard drive so all fixed now but I have windows 10, not heard anything good about it though so am I  being tracked ?  :shock:  I will  have to take the nude photos of now  :lol:
Hey Morton, welcome back and glad you got it sorted! I have Windows 10 too and I like it! :lol:
DaddyFish wrote: Image

Geez, I ♥ Photoshop :lol:

-DF

Holy Batfish!!!
Graham1 wrote: I have Windows 10 too and I like it! :lol:

Maybe Windows 10 works properly only in England, Graham. Could be...the British version of Windows 10 is the 'proppa' version, that does not f*** up. LOL
No Rod, I think it is the same everywhere. I uninstalled it, although I have never had a Windows system I didn't like before. I am sticking with W8.1. Spare me the lectures :lol: