It seems not very many post here and not very often. I guess I am in the wrong place or looking in the wrong forums. lol. Well goodnight
Neysa06 wrote: It seems not very many post here and not very often. I guess I am in the wrong place or looking in the wrong forums. lol. Well goodnight

Have you tried the chatroom? Chatters are in many different time zones so it can be quiet there at times and busier at other times!
Graham1 wrote:
Neysa06 wrote: It seems not very many post here and not very often. I guess I am in the wrong place or looking in the wrong forums. lol. Well goodnight

Have you tried the chatroom? Chatters are in many different time zones so it can be quiet there at times and busier at other times!

Thank you. I did try but no one was there, lol. My timing is not good. I dont really like chat rooms when there are many people there, makes it hard to keep up, lol. But I will try again sometime. Thank you again Graham.

this room has seen far better days in the past------- chat room isnt even busy much
when brian posts in the forum or comes into the chat room there always follows a flurry of activity. otherwise it can be lonely.
The chat room can be a hit or miss. For the most part anywhere between 5-10 people can be in the chat room. Depending on the crowd is how fast the conversations can go. Just be yourself and jump in anytime to become a part of the conversation. Hope to "see" you in there.
celeste
Graham1 wrote:

Graham what does " waiting for available socket" mean????? never seen that anyplace but this site.big pain in arse and while its up cant get forums or chat
yeah G fix the socket chatters demand to be able to read brian's forum posts