Chokko wrote: Nice quote Sweetiepie. Thank you!!! :)

Thank you Chokko!
Friends are best and without them I think life is impossible.... Love you friends.... :D
in my case as soon as I willingly offer them the phone and Email address they bolt
ImageImage
Broadcaster wrote: in my case as soon as I willingly offer them the phone and Email address they bolt
ImageImage

why?
Good question. My thought is if you have offered your email addy and phone number and they just bolt, something wasn't on the up and up. Doesn't make sense. Or, maybe it was the delivery of said info..I dont know.
Laurie
moondimple wrote:
Broadcaster wrote: in my case as soon as I willingly offer them the phone and Email address they bolt
ImageImage

why?
I guess my breath may smell of garlic I ate to fend of the vampires on this site through the phone or may be the smell of the armpits. It is more likely to be that I am due for my annual bathImage
Broadcaster wrote:
moondimple wrote:
ImageImage

why?
I guess my breath may smell of garlic I ate to fend of the vampires on this site through the phone or may be the smell of the armpits. It is more likely to be that I am due for my annual bathImage

luv luv luv your sense of humour...joyfulness is the elixir of life!
I just noticed today that one of my friends left without saying goodbye.  I feel bad as I liked him.

I have a "favorite" already.  I don't want to be too pushy, so I am hoping he will let me know he is interested. :lol:  At least we are at the "message" point.  That's a start.

I find that most of the men don't make the first move, or maybe they can't as they are not a premium member yet. 
Jessy wrote: I just noticed today that one of my friends left without saying goodbye.  I feel bad as I liked him.

I have a "favorite" already.  I don't want to be too pushy, so I am hoping he will let me know he is interested. :lol:  At least we are at the "message" point.  That's a start.

I find that most of the men don't make the first move, or maybe they can't as they are not a premium member yet. 

Jessy you know what bugs me about some people you get to know them and they leave without even a hint of goodbye. Definitely shows the character of the individual and for you to feel bad is just a waste of your energy....they are actually not worth it! I am not being negative I am just saying that if they got to know you and then without as much as a word to you.....then you do not have to feel bad.
I agree SweetiePie, a quick good-bye would have been nice.  :)
good evening I know this is my 1st post ,as I've not been on here for a while ,but i'll just like to say that we all need friends and true friends will always be there for you ,and not just when they're after something,and I'm pleased to meet you x
I have always been blessed to have known many people in my life. I live by a personal set of rules, and they have governed me well. One of them is to always, always say goodbye. It is wrong to leave and not look back. You do not know how many people you touch as you go though your life. Nor do you realize how many miss you. Some just the smile and hello you give each day. Others more in depth. When it is time to leave, remember that although you do not think you made an impression on another, they may think differently. Think kindly and with heart, and remember to say goodbye.
Laurie
boltged57 wrote: good evening I know this is my 1st post ,as I've not been on here for a while ,but i'll just like to say that we all need friends and true friends will always be there for you ,and not just when they're after something,and I'm pleased to meet you x

Hello to you and hope you enjoy making friends.
Jessy wrote: I agree SweetiePie, a quick good-bye would have been nice.  :)

Yes Jessy a quick goodbye would of sufficed.
TheLadyL wrote: I have always been blessed to have known many people in my life. I live by a personal set of rules, and they have governed me well. One of them is to always, always say goodbye. It is wrong to leave and not look back. You do not know how many people you touch as you go though your life. Nor do you realize how many miss you. Some just the smile and hello you give each day. Others more in depth. When it is time to leave, remember that although you do not think you made an impression on another, they may think differently. Think kindly and with heart, and remember to say goodbye.
Laurie

well said Laurie...because, in the end, all that truly matters is heartfelt kindness and a legacy of fond memories.