Friends with benefits is a myth created by lonely people who have no friends. If one is truly desperate for affection, benefits can be hired on any city street corner. So, where's the trust? If someone really needs another to talk to, there's always the Samaritans, or the speaking clock. And, if one is unfortunate enough to develop an arrangement with a friend, with benefits, what if they have a similar arrangement with someone else? There lies the danger. STDs, AIdS, Hepititis spring to mind. Best avoided in my opinion. True friendship is amazing. I would suggest that nobody in their right mind should suggest benefits with friends. It won't last. Nor will the friendship. A loving relationship is everything. But, friends with benefits? Don't be ridiculous! :D
Hello any ladies want to chat
I am non-judgmental, therefore believe that FWB exists. It's an arrangement that suits some of us. It can be monogamous or not, whatever mutually agreed. Perhaps some of us are not ready to fully commit so they are looking for FWB. It's an honest way to put it IMO. Some married folk are looking for it when they can't get affection from their spouse plus having other marital problems... It's not like I am going to get involved in it but I can understand.
8 rules that make FWB work from healthyway.com,

Rule 1: Everyone must always ask for consent.

Rule 2: Friends with benefits must always use protection.

Rule 3: Friends with benefits must communicate.

Rule 4: Friends with benefits should have fun exploring.

Rule 5: Friends with benefits don’t get jealous.

Rule 6: Friends with benefits shouldn’t try to be more.

Rule 7: Friends with benefits should go after what they’re looking for.

Rule 8: Friends with benefits should know when it’s time to move on.

More details here,
https://www.healthyway.com/content/8-ru ... fits-work/

Happy FWBing!