I started a new hobby 2 years ago. Gold prospecting. I was actually amazed about where the gold is in the U.S.A.. It's everywhere! Idaho to Pennsylvania, Washington State to South Carolina!

Living here in Colorado there are numerous places to pan for gold. I have trips planned outside of my home state to Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, North Dakota and everywhere in between.

The initial cost of equipment is maybe $20! A shovel and a pan. That's it. Great family fun and just getting outdoors and enjoying it during this troublesome time with politics and COVID-19 is well worth perhaps picking up a new hobby. :)
Gunnervitt99 wrote: I started a new hobby 2 years ago. Gold prospecting. I was actually amazed about where the gold is in the U.S.A.. It's everywhere! Idaho to Pennsylvania, Washington State to South Carolina!

Living here in Colorado there are numerous places to pan for gold. I have trips planned outside of my home state to Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, North Dakota and everywhere in between.

The initial cost of equipment is maybe $20! A shovel and a pan. That's it. Great family fun and just getting outdoors and enjoying it during this troublesome time with politics and COVID-19 is well worth perhaps picking up a new hobby. :)

The mines in Colorado are wonderful to visit, taking the guided tour you get to learn the history of the mine you are visiting as well as exploring the mines in a safe matter.
Thanks for sharing Gunnervitt99