Lovely sunny day here in the east! :D
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club.
Hoping you all have a great day.
Good morning Carrie

Really hoping for better weather today

Dod
I hope you all have a great day .
Good evening to all members at the 50 plus club hope your day was good and you all have a peaceful evening.
Hoping you all have a great day.
Good evening to all members at the 50 plus club I hope you all had a great day heavy rain most of the day on the south coast of England hope tomorrow is a better day have a nice peaceful evening .
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club it's 6:06 am on the south coast of England and still raining oh well :)
Hoping you all have a good day.
Good evening to all 50 plus members hope you all had a good day and have a nice peaceful evening.
You too Carrie! Cloudy most of the time here but no rain.....yet!
I thought it rained there all year long.
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club it's 6:17 am on the south coast of England a little chilly but the sun is shining so looks like it's going to be a nice day
Hope you all have a nice day where you are.

Hi Taz not raining all of the time it seems to go from a few days very warm then a few days rain never really just right for long.
tazwriter wrote: I thought it rained there all year long.

Do you believe all men here wear pin striped suits and bowler hats and drink lots of tea? :lol:
Good evening to all members at the 50 plus club hope you all had a good day and hope you all have a great evening.
Where is the 7.30 meet that was advertised

Dodger