Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club
Hoping you all have a great day :)
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club very wet here on the south coast of England and much cooler hoping you all have a great day where you all are :)
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club very wet here on the south coast of England and much cooler hoping you all have a great day where you all are :)
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club looks like another warm sunny day to come on the south coast England hope you all have a great day where you all are :)
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club :)
Hoping you all have a great day.
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club
Hoping you are all having a great day :)
Hi Carrie
I admire that you keep on posting even though nobody (myself included :oops: ) ever answers you.

Hope YOU are having a wonderful day :wink:
Stucco wrote: Hi Carrie
I admire that you keep on posting even though nobody (myself included :oops: ) ever answers you.

Hope YOU are having a wonderful day :wink:

Hi Stucco, yes not many replies on the forum but members say good morning through private message :)
Hoping you all have a great day
Thank you for all my good morning greetings through private messages :)
Hope you all have a great day where you are.
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club ☺️
Good morning but a very wet morning

Dod
Wonderful storm in the early hours of this morning. I was stood outside at 3.30am watching the lightening and getting rained on. If I lived in US I'd likely be a storm chaser.

Unfortunately it cooled down only until about 7am and then the humidity kicked in as the sun evaporated all the rain.

Tomorrow is going to be even hotter followed by more thunder and lightning apparently.