Good morning members at the 50 plus club, wet and windy on the south coast of England I hope you all have a great day where you are.
Good evening members hope you all had a great day and have a most peaceful evening.
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club hoping you all have a great day it's 6:17 am here on the south coast of England rain has now stopped after a continuous day of wind and rain yesterday.
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club it's 6:12 am on the South coast of England very wet and windy hoping you have a great day.
Good morning Carrie

A very wet morning where I am

Dodger
Morning all. Dry on the east coast now but I think the rain is heading this way! :?
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club it's 6:54 am the sun is shining on the south coast of England I hope you all have a great day.
Good morning Carrie

Unfortunately I have another wet one in this part of the UK and the prospect is not good
Dod
Good evening to all members of the 50 plus club turned out to be a lovely warm sunny day on the south coast of England long may it continue.
Hoping you have a nice peaceful evening.
Carrie Lucky you

I have been watching the rain fall in central England as it did yesterday and possibly tomorrow

Dod
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club hoping you all have a great day.
Dod it's back the rain :(
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club I hope you are all well and life is treating you good have a nice day .
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club from the south coast of England.
Heavy rain :( I hope you all have a nice day.
Good morning to all members at the 50 plus club it's 6:04 am on the south coast of England hoping you all have a great Saturday.
Good evening to all members at the 50 plus club hope you all had a good day.
Raining most of the day on the south coast of England roll on the summer.