For full body health a friend told me to rub fresh ginger root on the bottoms of my feet for two minutes for each foot. Thought she was nuts and not really sure if it's helping my over all health but I like the smell and the massage. But I was also skeptical about tea tree oil helping with skin tags and it works great.
How does rubbing ginger on your feet help your health?
celeste
Very interesting health tip, will give the ginger foot massage a try.
So if anyones tried it let us know. I'm almost out of my ginger root so have to decide to go get a new one or say this was just a fun experament.
Hello Ladies,
I'm always curious and fascinated by the natural healing "agents" we have in our garden and kitchens. Interesting read on the use of ginger root and even ginger oil. Many beneficial uses, when rubbed on or soaking feet in ginger-infused basin of warm water:

Warming and stimulating, ginger promote circulation to peripheral limbs. This is good for folks with slow circulation, cold hands and feet, low energy, depression and high cholesterol. Ginger is also excellent for cold, stiff joints and arthritic conditions where the pain is alleviated by heat.
thymeherbal.com is the referenced site.

Also in medicalnewstoday.com, it's revered that ginger oil contains a compound called zingibain, which possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties. Zingibain, therefore, may help reduce neuropathic pain that results from inflammatory conditions.

Hope this helps. Health is Wealth
Edna20 wrote: Hello Ladies,
I'm always curious and fascinated by the natural healing "agents" we have in our garden and kitchens. Interesting read on the use of ginger root and even ginger oil. Many beneficial uses, when rubbed on or soaking feet in ginger-infused basin of warm water:

Warming and stimulating, ginger promote circulation to peripheral limbs. This is good for folks with slow circulation, cold hands and feet, low energy, depression and high cholesterol. Ginger is also excellent for cold, stiff joints and arthritic conditions where the pain is alleviated by heat.
thymeherbal.com is the referenced site.

Also in medicalnewstoday.com, it's revered that ginger oil contains a compound called zingibain, which possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties. Zingibain, therefore, may help reduce neuropathic pain that results from inflammatory conditions.

Hope this helps. Health is Wealth

Thank you for the information, I will have to look up the websites you shared.