Candlefish with due respect, you have left some rude comments that were deleted. Statistics has proven that people who use fancy words are more superior than others who don't use ballroom words, this is when the abuse of power and control comes in because of the higher standard of words. I also notice some language up there that is uncalled for, but I will let that pass as I will not allow those unkind words bother me.

With your past history of rude words even on this thread has mark you for the kind of man you are on the forum and we expect it to be your history in the making.

A wise choice is to think before you act, think of what others might think if they read your wordings of those ballroom theory of your explanation. A lot of people in here don't use those kind of "Ballroom" words because we are equal.

It just my train of thoughts, or my input of what we think and how we think. If you find some of those rude remark funny, think before you act. Think of what others will think when you enter your comment on the forum.

Thank you for your time in reading this part of my input.
Candlefish wrote:
morton1 wrote: I am not going to answer to your post above candle, like you asked.   I do not disrespect members points of views I might not agree  with some, but I try to be civil.  I do know this, through out most of your posts you have been rude and sarcastic  to members with your comments and some are not called for, why you do this I have no idea. you are an intelligent man and you know how members will respond back to you.  you insult them then in return they insult you. maybe insults do not bother you, but for some members its hurtful. 

You wouldn't recognize an insult if it jumped up and smacked you between the eyes Mort.

This last comment to Morton is a good example of being rude. This is what starts it all, Morton can turn around and say the same thing to you, but she is more of a human being than an animal.
TruckDriver wrote:
morton1 wrote: I am not going to answer to your post above candle, like you asked.   I do not disrespect members points of views I might not agree  with some, but I try to be civil.  I do know this, through out most of your posts you have been rude and sarcastic  to members with your comments and some are not called for, why you do this I have no idea. you are an intelligent man and you know how members will respond back to you.  you insult them then in return they insult you. maybe insults do not bother you, but for some members its hurtful. 

erm ...... morton darlin, upon reading up on most forums i see that you have been around for a while dear.  pssst ..... tell me and i wont tell anybody who do you think is the pretty little girl whose got her finger glued to the report button. just between you and me i know it aint you but can you whisper in  \\my ear ...... who it might be.

be a sport mort. hey that rhymes :lol:  

Well lets see, oh  it might be the the little troll that keeps coming back over and over. but this troll is not a pretty sight.  so no I can not help you  on  that one,   sorry   :)
TruckDriver wrote:

erm ...... morton darlin, upon reading up on most forums i see that you have been around for a while dear.  pssst ..... tell me and i wont tell anybody who do you think is the pretty little girl whose got her finger glued to the report button. just between you and me i know it aint you but can you whisper in  \\my ear ...... who it might be.

I am surprise for someone new that knows so much about this forum. About the report button as well.
Candlefish wrote:

You wouldn't recognize one of my insults, if it jumped up and smacked you between the eyes Mort. Go back and read...I mean really read what was said by me right up to my note to Daddyfish which was a bit of sarcastic fun between him and I letting you and your cohorts know that we are aware of your silly games and tactics to get postings off the front page. (10 straight sequential posts all saying nothing). And your friends immediately acknowledged as much by their giggling remarks.

Then I retaliate, I mention no names, if you and your friends want to ally the post to yourselves, that is your doing, nobody elses. Oh! And thanks for not answering in you answer....Good Lord, my subscription runs out in about a week...This Infirmary is being run by the inmates.

Don't be silly candle, you have insulted me before so yes I know what an insult is.  I am not talking just about this thread there have been other threads where you have been rude and insulting. you must have a short memory, but not to worry I can help you to remember if you like :) 
morton1 wrote:
TruckDriver wrote:

Well lets see, oh  it might be the the little troll that keeps coming back over and over. but this troll is not a pretty sight.  so no I can not help you  on  that one,   sorry   :)

OH OH !!!
I can help on this one..why it wants a self portrait is beyond me but here goes...

stardaisy wrote: Candlefish with due respect, you have left some rude comments that were deleted. Statistics has proven that people who use fancy words are more superior than others who don't use ballroom words, this is when the abuse of power and control comes in because of the higher standard of words. I also notice some language up there that is uncalled for, but I will let that pass as I will not allow those unkind words bother me.

With your past history of rude words even on this thread has mark you for the kind of man you are on the forum and we expect it to be your history in the making.

A wise choice is to think before you act, think of what others might think if they read your wordings of those ballroom theory of your explanation. A lot of people in here don't use those kind of "Ballroom" words because we are equal.

It just my train of thoughts, or my input of what we think and how we think. If you find some of those rude remark funny, think before you act. Think of what others will think when you enter your comment on the forum.

Thank you for your time in reading this part of my input.

My Goodness, where to start? First I should inform the reader that my reply to Mort with just a single sentence under it was wrongly posted. Also that I couldn't delete it. My proof is my second posting, which begins with the same sentence.

Daisy, I have read and re-read your words my dear and you leave me in tears. I think my favorite part is your third paragraph, I invite the reader to parse this piece of verbal clumsiness and advise what to make of it.

It's just speculation on my part of course, but I imagine some poor Schmuck out in the world someplace try to teach him/herself how to write in English, having the lousy luck to land on this site and this particular post, then using this as an example of the way we are supposed to write.

There has to be help out there someplace.
I'm wondering  more about the poor man that started this thread , he must be  bamboozled  how two grumpy old men could manage to hijack it !!!!

erm ......
jaffa33 wrote: I'm wondering  more about the poor man that started this thread , he must be  bamboozled  how two grumpy old men could manage to hijack it !!!!

erm ..... the two grumpy men hey?  has nothin to to with merton stardizzy and joffa.  why they wouldnt highjack a thread. oh no, erm...

cough spit groan choke snort erm ... 

joffy how many times have i told you dear dont keep posting my pretty face on cyber place. :lol:
the female snitch on here will want to be drivin all about town in my truck you see. 

cough spit groan choke snort barf barf barf barf erm .... 
Wow! Bless your heart, candlefish....you are going to re-up aren't you?

It would be a shame to miss the many lessons you provide.
erm .... sarcasm ? 

i learned a lesson from you that would be to never judge a book by its cover ... erm will fool you every time.  when i first saw your profile I said to myself  erm..... self now aint that a lovely lookin intelligent lady. not. brought in by joffa as favour.

jaffa33 wrote: I'm wondering  more about the poor man that started this thread , he must be  bamboozled  how two grumpy old men could manage to hijack it !!!!

lol jaffa, I was thinking the same thing.
bye girls.   erm ...think i better quite this here place before I become like the little ding bats that seem to run the show around here.. erm you all have a good night here.  dont hold your breath trying to find a man.  not ever gonna happen. yall to durn mouthy.  bet yall been here forever hoping for someone to take a liken to yall. ha  :lol:  (maybe if ya beg you might get a man)  cough spit gag choke puke erm. 
peachShiraz wrote: Wow! Bless your heart, candlefish....you are going to re-up aren't you?

It would be a shame to miss the many lessons you provide.

Hey! What is this, an insult in disguise? That's not allowed on here, haven't you been reading all these posts by these, oh so learned scribes. But I get it, you're just fishing for me to say something that get's the string pulled by your buddy-at-arms on the admin team right. Well I won't..I'll only offer a daily exercise.

First, stand straight up with your feet about Twelve inches apart, mostly for stability. Then twist your body around, but only from the waist up...How we're doing a-okay?..good. Then , and I know at our age it's a bit difficult, but twist all the way around until your arm is at your back...atta-girl. Then, you reach down and smartly pull that cork out of your ass...I bet you feel so much better don't you?.

You're gonn'a thank me for this...I just know it.