hi to every one. I am new to this site and would really enjoy meeting new people.
Hey there, Pearl. Me, I'm new, too. Matter of fact, never been in a chat room before so, I'm so new to this type of thing I squeek when I walk. But, thinkin' "Hey, Chicks!!!" Anyway this is gonna be an adventure because I know by pushing the right buttons I can actually chat with somebody. So...will keep trying and good to see I'm not the only noob. tony
Ive only been on a day or two... still feeling my way around...... Hope I hear from you

Hey we are all very friendly here and most people in the uk come on @{ 10pm but welcome anyway

Ann
Today is my first day. I can't figure out how to get on the chatrooms. I guess I don't have to worry about learning how to chat. At least I can meet ppl like this. I do not live in the U.K. but I would still like to talk to ppl from all over the world. Hope to hear from anyone. Thnks for any replies I get.
hi, i just joined this evening....how is everyone ?
hi mc!!!

On behalf on everyone, welcome!

singleme
Hey Diane,

I had that problem when I first became a member as well. Just click on "Chat" at the top. If something is not working, you can send an email for assistance. I had a problem and I was answered in a day.
dianebarron wrote: Today is my first day. I can't figure out how to get on the chatrooms. I guess I don't have to worry about learning how to chat. At least I can meet ppl like this. I do not live in the U.K. but I would still like to talk to ppl from all over the world. Hope to hear from anyone. Thnks for any replies I get.

Hey there Diane, when you enter the site, you will see "Chat" tab, just click on it and wait for the chat to load and volia! you are in chat.
Hi

I am new to this also. I never done this before and it is a bit scary for me.

I am the same with chat room I need gone on the first day and put a message out there but no one came back so I have not been on since..