Service and Support

This is the place to discuss the ‘dating game‘ or ‘dating reality", falling in love the second time again, what ‘romance" means to you and why some great friendships never meant to be a ‘relationship".

Postby Maur1947 » 07.07.2017, 5:25

Hi I am new here
Maur1947

Postby Luminaluna » 14.09.2017, 17:04

Wow, you WERE new and so many people saw your post but no one responded to say even welcome? That's odd and seems insensitive as a "community" response. I just joined a few days ago, and will see how it goes, but from a fellow newbie, a newer newbie, welcome! *Even if this is not the board to make intro. posts :)
Luminaluna

Postby Laugheveryday » 06.10.2017, 0:52

Hello to those who are looking to connect, I am excited to join this forum and get to know some of you.
I work mostly at night so I miss many events, I have a great sense of humor and looking to exchange
fun and positive thoughts, Say hello back and I look forward to getting to know you better
Laugheveryday

Postby LadyRhinestone » 09.10.2017, 16:29

Hello to all the newbies. I am also a newbie trying to find my way around this site.  I hope to meet friends and add some happiness and laughter to my life. Its awesome to be here!  (:
LadyRhinestone

Postby LadyRhinestone » 09.10.2017, 16:33

Hi Mauri. I'm also new to this site. I want to say welcome and wish you luck in finding whatever you're looking for.  (: 
LadyRhinestone

Postby horvy77 » 09.10.2017, 20:02

Hello!Fellow Newbie here :D
horvy77

Return to Partnership and Love