Anyone out there interested in homeopathy?
I would love to know your views on it.I have used homeopathy most of my life instead of conventional medicine and it works for me.
Jules1 wrote: Anyone out there interested in homeopathy?
I would love to know your views on it.I have used homeopathy most of my life instead of conventional medicine and it works for me.

There's a lot to be said for homeopathy, Jules. The pharma companies are against it, since they can't patent it, and instead they market their natural remedies, which are still the same necrotic mulsch they peddle but rebranded. Ginger for nausea, Honey for cleaning wounds and sugar for healing them are a few I've used.
Jules1 wrote: Anyone out there interested in homeopathy?

Doctors in France use it along with traditional medicine, as we found out while on holiday a few years ago.
Very interesting show on BBC

"The truth about your medicine cabinet"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05qpzc5

Which reinforces what Cerb said. I have been using medical honey on my ankle for over 6 months and it is amazing stuff. Promotes healing and is antibacterial.

The tinctures of stuff that has been diluted a million times for a fiver are the other end of the scale - total rip off.
JustGold wrote: Very interesting show on BBC

"The truth about your medicine cabinet"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05qpzc5

Which reinforces what Cerb said. I have been using medical honey on my ankle for over 6 months and it is amazing stuff. Promotes healing and is antibacterial.

The tinctures of stuff that has been diluted a million times for a fiver are the other end of the scale - total rip off.

A scam, Gold, I agree. I used Manuka honey on a leg wound and it cleaned the would perfectly, and promoted healing.
Yes there are a lot said and literatures written but ..I have used it exactly with my patient specially for TINNITUS which is a bothering state..sorry to say nothing was beneficial for them..