How do you know when a man tells a woman he loves her and really means it? How do you know it's coming from his heart? Any Answers?
You don't know Carmen, they are all LIARS, I am coming to find out  !!!!!!!!!
Uh, we're not "all liars". If you feel as if you still have questions, maybe it's best to give the relationship more time to learn more about each other. Do your research.

And good luck in your endeavor :)

-DF
DF, I wouldn't take it personally, this 'lady' has already made it clear that she thinks most of us on the site are liars. :lol: The good news is she doesn't think this is the right site for her, (check out her other postings) so maybe she will find a better one soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: Are there 'red flags' for men too?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : Gwynnie, you get upset so easy...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
No Fishy I know you are not all liars (especially not you).  I just like to get a rise out of Gwynnie.
It makes my day to see her get her knickers in a knot. By the way Fishy, has anyone warned you about a trouble maker around here called Lee?  It's all lies.  :lol: (according to the Gospel of a certain STAR in the sky)
Here Gwynne...
Some troll on toast for you :D
Morton has the recipe....

been a while jessie lol
Thanks DF. It's just confusing when you get mixed signals. I will just have to decide one way or the other. The good thing about not being sure is you can't take any action. Not really.
Aw Jaffa you spoiled my fun :lol: Thanks, I already have the recipe. It's not been as long as you think, you must have missed the last incarnation, just recently when you were at auntie's. Caught this one right off. :lol: :lol: Nothing wrong with my sense of humour, or my knickers, just putting out the red flags. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you've all seen them I don't need to say any more.
I'm so lost....

Nothing new, I suppose. :)

-DF
Oh dear DF, is that just ordinary lost or o-fish-ially lost? :lol: If you need directions just ask. :lol: :lol:
Seems to me a fish got caught in a net that was being trolled. :o
Seems only a short time ago you were complaining that you don't have a troll, now the original is GREEN with jealousy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a shame you used up your five a day and can't answer back. :lol:

:lol: maybe its what you need, to keep your mouth shut , and your hands busy,:lol:, sorry all, I could not resist,  its ok Graham I slapped my own wrists ,    :roll:
I love that video and show it to people all the time  :wink:
The Aussies and Kiwis are always taking the Mickey out of each other  :lol:
Our latest is not to worry about how to remember when to check your smoke alarm.
Just wait for the next Australian political leadership takeover..
Fun video I'm still laughing
Help a Canadian out her gals...WTH is.troll on toast, or dare I ask :lol:
Thanks for the red flags Gwyn
Welcome back Jaffa I've missed you
DF we have to get you a compass .. :lol: