but people think it must be something wrong with me to tell them what I have been experienced.

How can people be so sure that I am wrong ?

I want to know why they tell me it and only BELIEVE in some sort of God.

What is going on their mind by not wanting to know if I am mental sick or have problems in some way ? Those who talk behind my back have never met me.

Even if I showed them all evidence do they not think I have met and talked to GOD who created the world.

I shake my head because even if they can see my reports from Israel and Africa do they not believe what I am saying.

I have to most tight relationship with the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but no one believe it is so.

Tonight am I going to create a LIVE-broadcasting on Facebook and upload it on Youtube ...... how many LIVE-broadcasting must I do before they understand that it is something special with me ?

I understand why I am lonely because it is a war going on around me between the devil and GOD.

People think that GOD are speaking inside my brain and that is for me hurtful to read and hear it as GOD have spoken to me in the air outside my body and not in my brain.
I promised GOD to make a LIVE video if He answered me what 666 means and He gave me a vision..... so I had to hold the promise I gave Him

BUT

GOD's spirit come over me very fast so it was no problem to make a video without knowing what the subject was.

https://youtu.be/gdc7hrF5DS0

No matter what you think but I can't move forward anymore if I not get a man who want to be my partner as the world look like now what it look like and it is too hard to do something alone.

I can send from my home but I can't meet any people anymore as I can be kill talking about GOD.
I guess my question would be why is it so important to you what other people think as long as you're happy with your own beliefs? And why is so important that they believe what you believe?
I do believe everything you are saying. 
Hello Eva ... I agree in a belief if it keeps us as good people, whatever the vision of God is .. it can be a person, a monkey or an elephant as far as i am concerned .. If that belief makes a person a good person then who are we too judge who is right or wrong in their belief . would be a far happier world if people respected the good people of the world and their beliefs a god is a god in peoples eyes regardless of how that god presents itself if it makes that person a good person .... Jane x
Eva x you will never ever be hurt ....God is your saviour not your enemy ... you have friends here Eva ... you talk about your god as much as you want to Eva ... you will never be harmed in anyway ... god is perhaps guiding you to reach out and make friends ....

Something for you Eva :

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

Jane x your friend
A devil only exists in people of evil Eva ... your heart is that of happiness .. separate the two .... keep your god in your heart ...don't question the devil .. it has no place in your heart ... God seeks kind people .. hence he chose you x
hence you chose him xx
Some people believe in a god and some do not but it is important that members respect each others beliefs
I totally agree Graham ... happy to see you do : ))
I am not out of time yet but for me is it hard to understand why GOD picked me to have this burden to carry.

When GOD come home to me and took me so I left everything in year 2000 was I thinking this should be a world sensation and I should be all over the world.

Today I see it so foolish thinking that the world and those successful wealthy leaders should wanted to listen at me.

They didn't

I did what GOD told us to do......... I left everything behind me

I left my evil husband

I gave back my daughter to her father to take care of his 15-years old daughter.

I left my job as manager for a computer network for the city hall in my city and I also was a teacher.

I left my country Sweden and took a flight to USA in December 18, 2000

My husband closed all our bank account when he find out I was gone so I had not one dollar in USA.

I didn't knew anything and I came to Seattle, WA first and already at the airport did I get problems because I had taken with me my paper of education from University and the custom saw it and thought I should work illegally in USA so they wanted to send me back with next airplane.

I was crying very hard because I didn't wanted to return to my evil husband in Sweden.

BUT GOD did a miracle at the airport because when I look up after crying very hard was the customer hall empty of people and it was only me and an man and a female security-guard.

I went in to the office and the man said I could come in to USA if I paid for a temporary visa ( we do not need it from Sweden ) I should pay 175 dollar for a visa and I went to an ATM machine with that security woman but when I took in the bankcard and type in did it say that I had no money on my account.

But the security guard that I know today was GOD's angel said she should try for me and she took out 200 dollar from the ATM machine.

GOD did many miracles for me already the first day .... I had no money and no place to sleep in but I could call a online friend in Chicago that I knew was wealthy enough to help me.

He was surprise when I called him at midnight because he said he should have been to his job and I had not that number to his job.

But he said it was something wrong with the nuclear plant he was a operator for and he was waiting at the telephone to see when he could start to work so GOD stopped the plant as my friend said it had never happen in his 25 years of working there.

He said he could buy a ticket so I could come home to him but he said he doubt there was no seat on the airplane as it was so close to Christmas.

He called me back later and said there was a seat empty for me so I took that airplane from Seattle to Chicago and was with my friend over Christmas and New year but his ex-wife was crazy and took weapon on me so I had to leave Chicago and went down to Florida.

I do not know how I could get that kind of money because my friend didn't pay...... I come to know him as the most cheap man ever and he had paid about 700 dollar for my flight ticket. He couldn't believe he had done it but I said it was GOD that made him do it.

GOD came down to me and talked to me as HE did with Abraham and He have been talking to me since then in August 2000.

People do not understand that I need to preach even if people not believe me because I am like a slave for GOD that can't walk away from what GOD have given me.

If under Jesus we can walk away from it but not been picked by GOD. It is different to have a free will and be called by Jesus Christ than it is to be PICKED by GOD.

I have to walk under GOD's command until He tell me it is enough.
Jane345 wrote: Eva x you will never ever be hurt ....God is your saviour not your enemy ... you have friends here Eva ... you talk about your god as much as you want to Eva ... you will never be harmed in anyway ... god is perhaps guiding you to reach out and make friends ....

Something for you Eva :

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

Jane x your friend

Jane this is so nice.  Thanks for posting that.

Eva, stick close with jane, you can't go wrong....she is an angel.  
Wow what a testimony.PTL God is good, such a woman of faith that move mountains. Do you live in the US or in sweden right now?
Jane345 wrote: A devil only exists in people of evil Eva ... your heart is that of happiness .. separate the two .... keep your god in your heart ...don't question the devil .. it has no place in your heart ... God seeks kind people .. hence he chose you x

Actually Jesus died for the good and the evil , We are all sinners until we accept his grace and forgiveness.
Ami ... Foot steps : )))) its when we were afraid or lonely he carried us xxx thank you for reminding me xx