I am unable to connect to,the chat room  using my i pad.  Has anyone else had this problem and o you know of a solution?
Goldensun wrote: I am unable to connect to,the chat room  using my i pad.  Has anyone else had this problem and o you know of a solution?

I am sorry but the club is not yet optimised for access by iphones and ipads. A few members use these devices and its something that we will look at in the future.
Ha that is why I have not been able to open CHAT  and maybee up load pictures too? 
[quote="crasylady"]Ha that is why I have not been able to open CHAT  and maybee up load pictures too? [/quote

Yes I found out that by emailing the site...oh we'll..it is too bad really
I thought I was doing something wrong!! I was on my IPad and could not figure out where my keyboard went! finally just gave up - guess if I want to chat - going to have to get out laptop! Glad I saw this post - makes me feel better LOL
Could not respond,felt terrible.  Glad to know not just me. Thanks for input.

Graham1 wrote:
Goldensun wrote: I am unable to connect to,the chat room  using my i pad.  Has anyone else had this problem and o you know of a solution?

I am sorry but the club is not yet optimised for access by iphones and ipads. A few members use these devices and its something that we will look at in the future.

I don't know why members are always told that this site will not work on ipads (the chat).

IT WILL.

But it requires an ipad app, available here: http://www.123flashchat.com/ios-app as well as other apple outlets.

Hope this helps!

-DaddyFish