Rod, you cried on my shoulder last night because you felt you lived in Siberia and hadn't had any kind of physical contact or fondling for years.  You wanted me to feel sorry for you.

I don't!!!!!  

You obviously don't know how to court a woman and prime her up.

So get lost my friend, I don't want to talk religion.  I don't push my beliefs on anyone.  And if you hate it so much, may I suggest next time you send your sympatico email addy to a lady, you make sure she isn't a christian. 

First of all Jessy, thanks for peeing in the politics discussion thread. Bravo!

Jessy wrote: I didn't say "no sex".

Lie. You will not do it with anyone until wedding bells, and good luck finding some of those. You will need luck!

Jessy wrote: Why would you want to cuddle me?

Hey...I wouldn't cuddle with you...even if I was offered...a large sum of money. All real bills, no counterfeits. Nope. Please dissuade yourself from the notion that I even wanted to. I simply asked you: what do you think of cuddling, Jessy? As in, noun. Not as in you and me. What is your theory about it? And your neurotic reply was: door slammed in my face. (Email door.) Now, I gotta admit: cuddling is PRETTY SATANIC, Jessy. Only those influenced by the Devil do it. Right?

To you...asking...about your attitude...to cuddling...is a 'sexual advance'. Wow. I pity any man who dates you. That may be zero guys. It's a guy thing, Jessy. We silly males expect a little sanity. Dunno why. It just seems to make our day go better.

Jessy wrote: you were indeed just wanting to use me physically.

And why...WHY...would would I want to do that???...when it would likely be more enjoyable to drive a nail into my hand, with a hammer? I can see that being nicer. I've told other women: no sex. So you are just so very mixed-up. And that is pathetic. All that God-loving has you overdosed on Bible, girl. What's the Bible? Sex and violence, a lot of it. What's the worst part in the Bible for you? Beggating? Probably. To me, it's all the killing. Wow what a violent book. Let's go kill all our neighbours. Okay. Saddle up, boys!

Bah.
Jessy wrote: make sure she isn't a christian.

Yes...'cause that may mean only a cauliflower for a brain. Roger willco. I will make sure. Thanks for the tip, and it's been a slice. Believe me.
We shouldn't judge anyone, christian or otherwise, it unethical and just down right rude and wrong, we should judge each one for who they are, so what if they are christian? Or are you saying that christian are thieves, Murders? Sure there are some out there that are not a good Samaritans.

Rod, yes there are some who claim that they are Christians and don't do good deeds, but if you read the whole bible, the King James Version, you would see who are honest and who isn't, Even in the days of Noah, he was a good Christian, and those who didn't get on the boat with him were not Christians, so yes there are non Christians in the bible and Christian in the bible and those times were before Christ was born, we can only be who we are.

We can even Judge you as a cranky old fart as the saying goes, so who want a cranky old gentleman as our partner? Just a figure of Speach :lol:
My goodness Ron, may I suggest an anger management program?  :lol:
If I had known you would be this broken up today, I would have let you down a little more gently. :lol:  
As most of us that play on the internet, I get jokes from varied sources, some of them quite funny; witty etc. But getting my daily laugh is never as guaranteed as is digesting the material in here.

Daisy girl, after reading your post here, you really should have steered clear of this one.
Now here is the Candlefish, this is going to be fun.......ok Candle, take a poke at me..... :lol:  Where have you been, nobody has picked at me for a long time, I was feeling left out.  Welcome back.  :lol:
Candlefish wrote: As most of us that play on the internet, I get jokes from varied sources, some of them quite funny; witty etc. But getting my daily laugh is never as guaranteed as is digesting the material in here.

Daisy girl, after reading your post here, you really should have steered clear of this one.

Glad to see you posting :)
Ron, enjoy, and rant.
Life is short, so rant on !
Laurie
Now Jessy, would the 'Poke' that you invite me to take, be free, or would there be a fee?

You see, I have never been known to pay for my pokes, so these trivilalities have to be made clear up front,; so to speak.

Thank you for the welcome.
Candle, the fee is waived............ :lol:  I am just glad to have you back (never thought I would ever say that...) OMGod, am I losing my mind............. :lol:

(now where is that darn dictionary)..... 
Will this do? LOL
Oh, thank you star.......Candle (without realizing) has been "educating" me,  :lol:  There is a fine line between love and hate.......... :wink:
Different types of Love too, you love your wife but not the same kind of love you have for your children, providing you still have a wife. You love certain type of food but not the same way you love your children.

But yes a fine line between love and hate. Does hate bring on war?
stardaisy wrote: cranky old fart

Wise words, stardaisy. Points taken. Yes there are good Christians; but to me that means not intolerant, because many so-called Christians are very intolerant; very narrow-minded. As well as very science-ignorant. I'm not generally cranky. Usually the opposite. Good natured; easy-going; light-hearted. (But I appreciate the caution; true enough. Who wants a cranky man; maybe only cranky women, and maybe not even them.) As for old...no. I still feel young. Nothing wrong with my body. That love wouldn't cure. As for fart...I never fart. Never. That is one disgusting habit that I'm way beyond. Cheers. :)