We are about to have our first gay leader of a party,
Maybe he will be our leader, some of the religious brainwashed
want him crucified upside down, Do as we say, but not as we do.
Totally agree with you Guest, people here are ignorant, they can't learn from past mistakes. all this crap of being democrat, republican, conservative or liberal has taken America down the path the Romans took.
In the past, politicians use to hold public rallies to pitch their idea's, now they hold dinner parties and charge admission to get in. only way to hear the idea's is watching the news.
Everybody complains and I ask, Why do you vote??.. they say they make their voices heard, but who is actually listening to you??. I heard people say they didn't like who they chosed for their party so they will go vote for the opposite.
I had a guy say the reason he votes, He can go to prison if he didn't vote, it was a law you had to vote no matter what.
I disagree! "Contempt for Canada, Cheated in the 2006 Election, Turned Canada's Surplus into Debt, Harper ran a good clean government in Canada! Had a surplus when he left office!!
THE REST OF YOU SPEIL IS A BLATANT LIE! RIGHT NOW IN CANADA WE HAVE ONCE AGAIN THE LYING LIBERALS UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF A PLAY BOY
" Wants US-style bank deregulation, Opposes universal health care, Harper shut down Parliament. Twice, (so far) Wants to replace the stable CPP with the untested PRPP, Shut down Women's and Minority advocacy groups, The Economic Action plan has been to the benefit of the super rich, FRAUD, Loosened regulations to allow more chemical residues on your food, Refusal to sign UN declaration designating clean water as a human right, Never kept promises of cutting $1.4 Billion in federal subsidies given to oil companies, Breaking traditions Jeeze I can't go on, it's all so obvious -YOUR LIES ARE OBVIOUS!!!!
Justin Trudeau:
10.5 awarded to a criminal
    taxpayers paying for his nannie & luxury vacations!! Harper paid his own way
    Lavelyn SNC - JT foundation is in the gold mine - and reason why he asked the attorney general to lie for him so he could continue feeding the rich.
    Pipeline? Never in history has any party raised hell or ruffled the feathers of the natives, provoked them to rebel against this crucial economic tool! And yet the east wants ALBERTA'S EQULIZATION MONEY!!!
    Justin TRUDEAU IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD!!! OCT 21 WON'T COME FAST ENOUGH! IT'S HIS IMMIGRANTS THAT WILL VOTE HIM IN.!