Race etc has never been a problem with me....at the end of the day if your happy then well done, and all our blood (if we cut ourselves) is red....we are people and we get attracted to every creed of folk
Yup, we all bleed the same blood, "RED"
I have always been interesting in different cultures, nationality, backgrounds,races and otherwise.
Tosha123 wrote: I'm interested in dating outside my race as far as I'm concerned, people are people and if you happen to be attracted to another person from another cultural or race then so be it!

Hello. I do not know why people say interracial. Is there another race on this earth that I do not know about. (Besides, aliens. 3 and 4 dimensions etc.). One race, The Human Race. Now 3 division of the Human Race are Negro, Caucasion and Oriental. All people are categorized basically under these. As myself, I am of a mixed heritage and have everything. If most of us did our geneology, I bet many would be surprised to find where their ancestors came from. So. It is impossible to marry interracially on this earth, at this time. We have to wait for the aliens to land. : )
Looking at race is a societal construct...we see color and act accordingly...not looking at the person for whom he/she is...i believe if one chooses to date interracially it is up to the two people that create the relationship...and they could live happily ever after (lol)...however, one has to bear in mind, there are other family members who can be affected, negatively and positively...personally, i am looking for a polka-dotted person...now how would that "fit" into the controversy of interracial dating?...haha...Previously, i have dated "good, upstanding" men...of all colors...am i color-blind?
Polka dotted, hahaha, too funny.  :lol:
I agree, people are people. As long as you are compatible and have the same goals in life, race doesn't matter.
If I like this woman who cares what you like. smiling
I have made some good friends in chat room - male and female - never asked about their race or creed or size - FRIENDSHIP is a good start to a relationship.
Times have changed.The one time' novelty" :shock: of interracial dating and mating has,thank heavens worn off long ago...people are people,friendship is friendship and love is love ! :D :mrgreen:  bella amore !
karenkam wrote: Looking at race is a societal construct...we see color and act accordingly...not looking at the person for whom he/she is...i believe if one chooses to date interracially it is up to the two people that create the relationship...and they could live happily ever after (lol)...however, one has to bear in mind, there are other family members who can be affected, negatively and positively...personally, i am looking for a polka-dotted person...now how would that "fit" into the controversy of interracial dating?...haha...Previously, i have dated "good, upstanding" men...of all colors...am i color-blind?

Color Bind? only if you want to be, lol
fullofhumour wrote: I have made some good friends in chat room - male and female - never asked about their race or creed or size - FRIENDSHIP is a good start to a relationship.

I like what you said!
We are all members of the human race so why subdivide it?
Why not... There is nothing wrong with interracial dating if there is love. There is also nothing wrong with friendship... Race doesn't matter.
Blood color say it all, it s not yellow or black or white, it s red in every human being heart cells, unfortunately we been raised to see our differences, comme on.