I'm interested in dating outside my race as far as I'm concerned, people are people and if you happen to be attracted to another person from another cultural or race then so be it!
You go for it girl.As an old guy who has dated and has friends from all 4 corners of the world.I haved learned more about life and love. We are human beings not to be put into little boxes.
Hi gearhead! I think that you are the one and only brave soul that has responded!! If you know someone
who is from Ontario and who is open minded like yourself, please don't hesitate to send them my way! LOL! take care!!
Hi Tosha, I have to agree with gearhead like he said go for it.love comes in all shapes and sizes no matter what culture or race you are. I believe if two people from different cultures or race want to be together then they should not worry about what other people think. its about your happiness not theirs.so I hope you find what your looking for.x :)  
Tosha, People that mind dont matter,
 and people that matter dont mind,
 If they care enough, then there are no barriers. Regards.
Do you like to dance?

That's what's important.

:D
Quillan wrote: Do you like to dance?

That's what's important.

If you can't dance, then just move or wiggle, and singing is nice too :D
If you can talk you can sing. If you can walk you can dance. Swahili proverb
Effective communication, positive thinking and body language are helpful :lol:
When I look at a person I see them. Where they come from just makes them more interesting to be with and learn about from.  
coopsplace wrote: When I look at a person I see them. Where they come from just makes them more interesting to be with and learn about from.  

Very well put, I totally agree! :)
Graham1 wrote: If you can talk you can sing. If you can walk you can dance. Swahili proverb

I like that quote!! Good one, how universal is that!!
starkitkat wrote:

That's what's important.

If you can't dance, then just move or wiggle, and singing is nice too :D

How very true!! :D

That's what's important.

Dance? well just as long as your heart is dancing, then that what matter, some can't dance well and others can, I am not a good dancer and I may step on your toes, so I guess it is best if you wear steel toes shoes? :lol:
Tosha;
I totally agree. I date men who are compatible with me and who live close enough to make it feasible.
Race is never an issue.