Its been awhile since I was in the dating game.

How long should a relationship be before you are intimate
15 to 22 minutes is the norm for 2019 the figures for 2020 will not be in until sometime in sept. good hunting
ps the above times are decreased by 34% with the consumption of alcohol
It all depends on the connection you make with that person, what you are both looking for within that connection, and what each of you consider is appropriate.
Having open and honest communication on the topic is always best.
hhmmm,,,,,,I for one would wait until at least ten dates. Intimacy is very personal AND gratifying (spelling). I have only dated one man since I lost my husband 12 years ago and I waited 5 years to do so. It was about 4 months before we were intimate. Had the fling for a year and then I wasn't religious enough for him. Cest la vie. Hookers on the other hand can be intimate as soon as you show them the money, LOL.
yhat black widow is very Victorian LOL
blackwidow wrote: hhmmm,,,,,,I for one would wait until at least ten dates. Intimacy is very personal AND gratifying (spelling). I have only dated one man since I lost my husband 12 years ago and I waited 5 years to do so. It was about 4 months before we were intimate. Had the fling for a year and then I wasn't religious enough for him. Cest la vie. Hookers on the other hand can be intimate as soon as you show them the money, LOL.

hey bw why dont u drop into new room https://minnit.chat/SeniorChatZone
I agree with blackwidow in a way. Maybe 10 dates is a little much. All depending how close together those dates are. I think if you get together at every weekend then it is a different story. Also it depends on the attraction when together with that person. I haven’t been in the dating scene either for awhile so hopefully it still works Ike that. But no , itimacy on the first date is not cool. :roll:
It depends what you are looking for. I guess that could be immediately. For me, nowadays, when my heart tells me it’s time. Toooo many mistakes.
We are all consenting adults. It should be about the connection that you make with the person and the way that you both feel about each other. Definitely not about what is considered a normal waiting period by society. Society does not make the rules for my life or my wants or my needs. I definitely do not hatch the eggs that other hens lay!
There are many types of intimacy https://www.bonobology.com/types-intimacy/
Your statement: How long should a relationship be before you are intimate...

My reply: As soon as both are ready to enter such iitamacy.

The Five Levels of Intimacy

Level One: Safe Communication. ...
Level Two: Opinions and Beliefs. ...mine and yours...respected
Level Three: Personal Opinions and Beliefs. ...Mine and yours...respected
Level Four: My Feelings and Experiences and yours. ...respected
Level Five: My Needs, Emotions and Desires. and yours ...respected
True Intimacy. ...mmmmmmmmmm love always...
Sex…mmmmmmm via love...always
Touch her mind and get her attention, touch her heart and get her love, but if you're ever lucky enough to touch her soul you'll find love like you never imagined love could be
In my brief experience, COVID has changed the dynamic of dating. I have had multiple first dates with zero touching. The getting to know you stage consisted of extended periods of lengthy text and phone convos. In my most recent relationship, we developed a strong emotional connection through those convos before beginning to date regularly. Physical moved to intimacy after just a few in person dates. I have learned to slow that down for next time. A deal breaker eventually surfaced in person that was hidden in text and phone. Moving on.