Calling all iPad and iPhone user, anyone have problem login onto this site? I have had a few asking me how to fix this problem... I don't have either devices so I can't help them.
Any iPad and iPhone user who can get into this site, what do you do to log onto this site?

They would like this issue resolve :)
I guess it is within 50 plus (This site) that these people can't access :shock: . Is there a way for them to fix it, there must be :( . They can access any other sites on the net but so far this is the only site that they can't get in :cry:

More and more people are getting these devices as the iPad are popular and more of them than laptops on display for anyone to take a look at, some stores, it the first display. :?

I guess that one devices that Job made a mistake :lol: ..... Sorry Steve

The only devices that I am aware of that is good is iPod but a lot of people download music to their cellphone these days by buying iTune card. 8)

Let hope the owner of this site can fix this situation so that those who are using iPhone and iPad can join and be with their friends as well to chat, they are missing out on alot in here by not being able to get in. Must be a magic key somewhere to unlock the door in here. :lol:
I’m an Apple device user.
I use iPhone, iPad, iPod and I have no difficulty in accessing this site from any of them :D
Marrwyck wrote: I’m an Apple device user.
I use iPhone, iPad, iPod and I have no difficulty in accessing this site from any of them :D

Good to hear. I have heard this from others but if some have any problems the site gets blamed! We can't fix everyone!
No worries G, Technology will find a way :wink:
Graham1 wrote:
Marrwyck wrote: I’m an Apple device user.

Good to hear. I have heard this from others but if some have any problems the site gets blamed! We can't fix everyone!

Hello,
Using a MacBook Pro and was necessary to download Chrome which was a bit strange. So I fixed my problem G1 :P