Can anyone help please? I’ve been trying to source Hotels or even Bed and Breakfast’s in the town of Tullamore. The only things that Google is throwing up for me are places nearer to Athlone??

Anyone know of any accommodation available in the town can ye please post here or mail me.

Thanking you in advance .
remember from past experiences very hard to find accommodation in Tullamore itself apart from the Bridge house itself if you contact them they might tell you where they recomend their overflow to I have previously had to travel to Athlone about 15 m1ns drive .
The nearest I can find is the Cill Chiarain Guesthouse in Ballybunion, 6 miles from Tullamore
Forget that! Google malfunction! Its much further away!!
Found one 5 mins from Tullamore! www.gormaghbandb.com
JIMI27 wrote: Anybody attending on the Saturday who needs transport, i will be departing Athlone area and can pick up in Roscommon, Lanesboro, Longford and Mullingar areas enroute.

An included pub crawl is NOT an option, unless we find a Highjacker driver!!!!!! :twisted:
Anyone with fancy luggage will need Ryanair tickets! :mrgreen:
And anyone going to Tullamore may come too :lol:

Hi Jim I need to find accommodation for the night of the 30th,.B n B or whatever ! Can you or do you know of any place there?

regards anchorman
Scrummy just posted this info in chat:
Grennans Guest House

057- 9355893
Hi there,, the only reason I am writing this note is, I spotted the above.. may I ask where this is to take place and so on.. My maiden name was Ireland. I am the daugher of Ray and Rhoda Ireland here in Canada. I wonder if we are somehow related. might be fun to find out more about my family.Both my parents have passed on no.. I just curious.

I am at riskicreek@live.ca
Please feel free to write me... thanks in advance
Dona
ritanolan wrote: remember from past experiences very hard to find accommodation in Tullamore itself apart from the Bridge house itself if you contact them they might tell you where they recomend their overflow to I have previously had to travel to Athlone about 15 m1ns drive .

Thank you Rita. I've just mailed Emma at the hotel and will post her reply when she gets back to me.

Re transport - Joanna1 will be travelling from Cavan and has offered a lift - if that is of use to anyone - just mail me please.

21/22 sleeps to go!
hi Cliath Iam new just trying to find my way around computer I sent you answer to your query about meet dont know if you received it re b@b,s in Tullamore. I noticed earlier you are in my area so would be Ritanolaninterested in joining group ??ritanolan
Hiya Rita,
I'm not too sure if you would like to come to the Ireland Meet or join the local Dublin Group. If you want to join the group, please just click on the link below and you should be able to join there:

http://www.50plus-club.ie/regionalgrupp ... .php?f=272

If you would like to attend the Ireland Meet in Tullamore you are most welcome - but please keep in mind we are having problems finding alternative accomodation for some members :)

If you have questions, you can send me a message by clicking on my name (under my photo) and that will take you to my profile. Up in the far right corner you will find the option to send a message.

I hope this helps :)
!!Breaking news !!

The Bridge House Hotel has contacted us with a cancellation of 3 rooms for 29/30th July! They are holding them for a limited wee time in Graham’s name – so if you are thinking of coming please call Emma today –

2011 Bridge House Hotel, Tullamore, Co. Offaly, Ireland Tel: +353 57 9325600 | Email: info@bridgehouse.com
:D Whooowooo!
We now have Anchorman onboard! :D

Anchors aweigh! lol
Only 12 more sleeps to the actual Ireland Meet and the list is looking like this:

Definite:
Graham, Tzar, Isa, Jane, Joanna, Sliver, Anchorman and moi.

People who expressed an interest or signed up via the newsletter but have not confirmed with me yet:

Jimi, Ambuando90, Balletbren, Chrisbw and Margaret + 1.