Hi,

I am starting with the dogs first.....hope you like them.  :D

Do you know how to snag them to get them to your computer? Or gallery?

(are these just two dogs or are there three? or four?)..I just noticed a difference from the ones in the snow scene.  Others will be on the way later or tomorrow.....  

hugs to both of you,
Jessy 
ummm, let me see if I can snag them? :wink: Just kidding
Star, if Hardy doesn't know how to snag them to upload them to his computer, will you please give him the instruction right from the first thing you do and what keys to push on the computer.  I don't have a pc and can't remember what the instructions were that Fish gave to me for Susan.
For PC/Windows - right-click on the image you want to save or use here in forums. To save to your computer, choose "Save Image As" from the dropdown menu that appears. Then just save it to wherever you want on your HDD.

If you want to re-post here, Choose "Copy Image Location" and then paste it into/in-between the [img|[/img] command that appears when you click the IMG link on top of text box when entering your post.

Posting in your profile or gallery you can upload the image from your computer. But to use it in a forum post, it has to have a URL, or web address. Hence the two different instructions.

Here is the original post Jessy referred to:

https://www.50plus-club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=58454&p=2433723&hilit=snag#p2433723

Enjoy :)
Thank you Fish.  :?
Jessy wrote: Do you know how to snag them to get them to your computer? Or gallery?

(are these just two dogs or are there three? or four?)..I just noticed a difference from the ones in the snow scene.  Others will be on the way later or tomorrow.....  

hugs to both of you,
Jessy 

The two Female dogs Lucy and Gracy are different dogs...Lucy is a border Collie that I have now..Gracy is no longer with me..Ben is the big Black and White Border Collie I still have him...Joni really loved what you did with these photos...she really enjoyed looking at them Thank you very much...