So this is my first post to the forum. I am learning to use it. YAY ME. LOL. I hope to be starting up the BINGO in March. Please let me know if you are interested in playing. I am sorry for the delay in getting this up and going but my family got hit with COVID deaths twice in January and I took February off to kind of get my bearings and also to learn more about this site as I work on building up my connections here. Hope to see you all in the chatroom. I am in and out of there most days always looking to chat and learn about the diverse community we have here. :D I will be posting the HOW TO PLAY and RULES for BINGO soon.
JenGen wrote: So this is my first post to the forum. I am learning to use it. YAY ME. LOL. I hope to be starting up the BINGO in March. Please let me know if you are interested in playing. I am sorry for the delay in getting this up and going but my family got hit with COVID deaths twice in January and I took February off to kind of get my bearings and also to learn more about this site as I work on building up my connections here. Hope to see you all in the chatroom. I am in and out of there most days always looking to chat and learn about the diverse community we have here. :D I will be posting the HOW TO PLAY and RULES for BINGO soon.

Look forward to the Bingo, Jen. And sorry to hear you've such a rough start to 2021 - hopefully it can only get better :)
JenGen wrote: So this is my first post to the forum. I am learning to use it. YAY ME. LOL. I hope to be starting up the BINGO in March. Please let me know if you are interested in playing. I am sorry for the delay in getting this up and going but my family got hit with COVID deaths twice in January and I took February off to kind of get my bearings and also to learn more about this site as I work on building up my connections here. Hope to see you all in the chatroom. I am in and out of there most days always looking to chat and learn about the diverse community we have here. :D I will be posting the HOW TO PLAY and RULES for BINGO soon.

Rules for BINGO

You must be: Single (all alone number 1)
You must have: 11 legs
You must have: 2 fat lady friends (88)
Pets: two little ducks (44) or one little duck (2)
You drink: Tea (3)
You must be: 21 years of age (key of the door)
You must live in: San Francisco ( Golden Gate number 8)
You must be: Constipated (doctor's orders number 9 - a laxative pill)
You must be: A UK Prime Minister (Boris' Den Number 10)
You must be: Unlucky (13)
You must be in love: (Dalentine's Day 14)
You must never have been: Kissed (sweet 16)

Want more? find them at List of British bingo nicknames

Navigating the forums is easy. Look for the Pole star, then the 2nd star on the right and straight on till morning.

e&oe
Bingo sounds fun. I'm in.

Sorry for your loss Jen.
I am very sorry to hear that your family has suffered such loss. Covid is a horrible scary virus. I wish more people would take it more seriously. On the flip side, I think its wonderful that you are trying to branch out and meet more people. When a person is grieving, isolation makes it worse.
Hi,
I'm new here and would love to play bingo if there are still openings. Sounds like a great way to get to know new people and have fun doing it. Let me know.
Shirley C