HoosierGirl wrote: Dances With Possums, huh? Costner seems a bit long in the possum tooth to be coming out with such a sequel. :) (Did love that film though. Very well done. And Costner wasn't so hard on the eyes, either.)

If you haven't seen it, I recommended Bull Durham. Kevin Costner, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins are very good in that film.
cerberus97 wrote:
HoosierGirl wrote: Dances With Possums, huh? Costner seems a bit long in the possum tooth to be coming out with such a sequel. :) (Did love that film though. Very well done. And Costner wasn't so hard on the eyes, either.)

If you haven't seen it, I recommended Bull Durham. Kevin Costner, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins are very good in that film.

Yes, very entertaining film, Cerberus. Used to watch all of Costner's films, huge crush plus he's very talented behind the camera. When he left his wife and kids though for a young thang, my infatuation wore off, quickly lol. Still very talented but don't care to watch him act.
HoosierGirl wrote Yes, very entertaining film, Cerberus. Used to watch all of Costner's films, huge crush plus he's very talented behind the camera. When he left his wife and kids though for a young thang, my infatuation wore off, quickly lol. Still very talented but don't care to watch him act.

Men and young thangs (things),, typical male species,, sad.....hopefully there are a few good men out there that are true and honest. Please let me know if and where you found one ? lol
blackwidow wrote: Men and young thangs (things),, typical male species,, sad

Bit one sided, bw, what of the huge volume of cougars on the prowl for a young man? Hey, cougars, I'm right here! :?
blackwidow wrote: HoosierGirl wrote Yes, very entertaining film, Cerberus. Used to watch all of Costner's films, huge crush plus he's very talented behind the camera. When he left his wife and kids though for a young thang, my infatuation wore off, quickly lol. Still very talented but don't care to watch him act.

Men and young thangs (things),, typical male species,, sad.....hopefully there are a few good men out there that are true and honest. Please let me know if and where you found one ? lol

I definitely will, BW. Of course, both sexes do such things. But I gotta believe there are still honorable men out there. Somewhere, lol. We'll just keep the faith!