Relocating to start a new life at 56 Panama
Campfiregypsy wrote: Relocating to start a new life at 56 Panama

What does this mean gypsy?  What is 56Panama? 

Hoping you find what you are looking for.......keep 50+ nearby as you will find it a tremendous support....chat has helped me over the last year. Just think of the sunshine and warmth facing you!  :D

Jessy wrote:

What does this mean gypsy?  What is 56Panama? 

me to  :?:  lol 
I would take it as at 56 she is relocating to Panama

but I could be wrong
Hummmmmmmmmmm.......Maybe she is changing nics? Or maybe she is moving out of the country. Or a host of other things. So will wait for a response from the maker of the post. It is a mystery.
Laurie
I like to add my two cents.....good for you Campfiregypsy....starting a new life at 56 your indeed brave...I wish you nothing but the greatest success.

Like the member Fullofhumour stated keep 50 + close at hand you just never know the possibilities and they can be endless too! :)
A quote from Campfiregypsy's profile status
"I am not a premium member yet my reply to what does 56 Panama mean is I hope to relocate to warm tropical Panama by Dec my age 56 popped up with the comment? Thank you all! "
ok Gypsy, Graham posted your reply.  :lol:  Will you take your son with you?  I would like to live in a warmer climate also.  I am sick to death of our winters.  I guess I am getting old!