:shock: so much time all alone
Well Mel,one electrician to another,just be yourself.I don't know if it is a lot but on POF I have 72 ladies who are on my "Wants To meet You "list and all I do is speak the truth,no smoke.I get more contacts than I want,but then again,I am a one woman guy.It'sn 4 am Mel,hope this makes sense,lol
You have a lot of credentials mel;comendable.G'night my friend.G'luck
PS: I'm not too impressed with the 'ladies' on POF..only asked a few out but made several friends
HawkeyeBill wrote: Well Mel,one electrician to another,just be yourself.I don't know if it is a lot but on POF I have 72 ladies who are on my "Wants To meet You "list and all I do is speak the truth,no smoke.I get more contacts than I want,but then again,I am a one woman guy.It'sn 4 am Mel,hope this makes sense,lol
You have a lot of credentials mel;comendable.G'night my friend.G'luck
PS: I'm not too impressed with the 'ladies' on POF..only asked a few out but made several friends

Thanks Bill ^5 :wink:
mellowman27 wrote: :shock: so much time all alone

Life is what you make it to be, there are a lot of lonely people here and we need to learn how to fulfill it.

You like fishing, so have you tryed icefishing? I don't mean buying fish from the icebox at the supermarket :lol:
Mell life's a bowl of Cherries...lol....