People tell you to "let it go" "move on" "let go of the past" etc etc as if it is as easy as flicking a switch. It isn't that simple. I am doing my best to get on with things but added burdens and unhelpful comments and people trying to tell me what to do and how to do it don't help. I am so tired of all the cliches and platitudes that have been thrown at me. They don't help. There are some who seem to think I should just be over the rotten things that have happened, and that since a death has occurred it is all done and should be forgotten. I can't and won't forget. I need to remember and I need to cry and I need to talk about him and about it and have people listen and care and not dismiss it like it's nothing. I loved him and he loved me and we planned a life together. As it was we had limited time because of government rules. Now he is gone and I miss him and I feel very lost, alone and afraid of now and the future. I gave up everything to be with him and now have no job, no home of my own and no relationship.  I have to get a job, which I really don't want to do but have no choice. I don't know what to do or how to do it. I am so afraid and anxious.
Wow, what a state you'r in, the people that are telling you to get over it, are not understanding just what you are going through. so don't listen to them, I know its easy said than done, but you need to be around people who have been where you are, and can help you through this bad time in your life.you have the right to feel the way you do, you loved this man, because he his not here any more does not stop the love you still have for him.you have the right to be scared about your life and where its going. but you need to reach out to people that can help you, I know there are people on this site who are willing to support and help you through this time in your life. people who know what you'r going through. if you ever want to talk about anything please just drop me a line night or day. xxx
Free Spirit - I have spoken to you several times recently but had no idea what you are going through. I hope you've had a few smiles from me regarding hugging trees and being born again hippies - kindred spirits there eh? I have had dark moments when I have used the chat room and always seem to get relief from fellow "chatters" as they can't see the tears but give me a lift. I know we are far apart but I feel your hurt.
There is usually someone here that you can chat to - we are all anonimous and I find that helps. I have made some wonderful friends here, especially Morton1 with her words of wisdom.
Take care ......by the way, are there many trees in Brisbane????
fullofhumour wrote: Free Spirit - I have spoken to you several times recently but had no idea what you are going through. I hope you've had a few smiles from me regarding hugging trees and being born again hippies - kindred spirits there eh? I have had dark moments when I have used the chat room and always seem to get relief from fellow "chatters" as they can't see the tears but give me a lift. I know we are far apart but I feel your hurt.
There is usually someone here that you can chat to - we are all anonimous and I find that helps. I have made some wonderful friends here, especially Morton1 with her words of wisdom.
Take care ......by the way, are there many trees in Brisbane????
                                              I love you to lol xxxxx