Anyone running this?
If so and you fancy meeting up (my running buddy promises not to leave me in his shadow, but I'm not so sure..... lol) let me know......
if not please cheer me on.......
LadyCruella wrote: Anyone running this?
If so and you fancy meeting up (my running buddy promises not to leave me in his shadow, but I'm not so sure..... lol) let me know......

That's great! I wish you luck and please let us know how you get on.
I run only when I am late for something! :lol:
Graham1 wrote:

Thanks Graham, surely someone else is running lol...................
LadyCruella wrote:
Graham1 wrote:

Thanks Graham, surely someone else is running lol...................

Treadmill is bad enough hehehe
Thanks broadcaster :D
How did it go Lady?
Hi Graham,
I wish that I could say it was a breeze but it was gruelling, at points it was painful lol.
Felt ok when I finished, less ok a few hours later, worse the next day and worse again the following lol.
So all in all a great success lol.... I am keen to do it again next year Graham, so if you fancy joining in, get the running shoes out.
I love my medal x
8)
LadyCruella wrote: Hi Graham,
I wish that I could say it was a breeze but it was gruelling, at points it was painful lol.
Felt ok when I finished, less ok a few hours later, worse the next day and worse again the following lol.
So all in all a great success lol.... I am keen to do it again next year Graham, so if you fancy joining in, get the running shoes out.
I love my medal x
8)

Well done Lady! Thanks for the offer but will give it a miss! I love the activity of sports but not really into running! :)
Hello.  Just want to say Happy Easter,  Graham. 
NoraNew wrote: Hello.  Just want to say Happy Easter,  Graham. 

Thank you Nora and the same to you! :)
I love my medal x
8)

And so you should love your medal One has to have a staying power to do that. I know it is not something I can do. Saying that I am not being defeatist but know that when doing sports I cannot do anything which requires prolonged periods of intense energy. I admire people who can do that.
Broadcaster wrote:
I love my medal x
8)

And so you should love your medal One has to have a staying power to do that. I know it is not something I can do. Saying that I am not being defeatist but know that when doing sports I cannot do anything which requires prolonged periods of intense energy. I admire people who can do that.

Thank you for that kind message B. You could try a shorter distance :)
Just looking at the jumping banana makes me sweat....... or is it your picture?Image
Hey well done you, what's next?  Oh yes I hear some sort of helicopter stunt flight is in the offing lol
Good luck with that x
SAUCEBUCKET wrote: Hey well done you, what's next?  Oh yes I hear some sort of helicopter stunt flight is in the offing lol
Good luck with that x

Thank You, yes lol, but only if you dare to accompany me, see how you like it.....