My girlfriend (mi novia) Miriam and I met online at 50plus at the end of March and romance grew quite quickly.. We met up in "real life" at Cancun airport on 20th May and have just had a 10 day holiday together. We were already in love before the holiday, but now we are 1000% in love.. Miriam is coming to the UK in September, with my next trip to Mexico already pencilled in.

I just wanted to post this to show that, despite the difficulties, LDRs can definitely work. And I also want to thank the 50plus club for changing my life in such a positive way. Thank you so much!!

Love

Stuart
They say "In true love, the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.”
Lovely story and wish you both the very best for the future.
This is such good news, Stuart and Miriam. All the very best for your future together :D
eastdorset65 wrote: My girlfriend (mi novia) Miriam and I met online at 50plus at the end of March and romance grew quite quickly.. We met up in "real life" at Cancun airport on 20th May and have just had a 10 day holiday together. We were already in love before the holiday, but now we are 1000% in love.. Miriam is coming to the UK in September, with my next trip to Mexico already pencilled in.

I just wanted to post this to show that, despite the difficulties, LDRs can definitely work. And I also want to thank the 50plus club for changing my life in such a positive way. Thank you so much!!

Love

Stuart

Great news Stuart! The club likes success stories as it can give hope to others. Good luck!
Hola:

Everything Stu has written is 100% true. I feel happy and grateful for all these changes. I am grateful to this site and I can only add: Go ahead girls and boys, dare to write to that person you like. I took the chance and look what happened! Wish you all the luck too!
Mi :D
That's lovely milagritos. I just looked at your profile and saw your positive comments. I really believe a positive attitude helped you to happiness! Good luck
Nice to hear that LDR works.
Sosa