Hi, I have made good friends on this site while at a very low point in my life. If I did find a partner, they would have to understand that I could never drop the friends I have made. I would want to put aside special times to continue seeing them. Nothing to stop them joining in, but 50 plus is part of my life. Even if I dont log on that much, loyalty is a big part of the way I am now and what sort of relationship is it without trust.
Love to all
Tumble60 x x x
I have to agree with most of the people who have all ready made a comment,I have made some really nice caring friends on this site. I would not dream of giving them up if I met someone,if he could not trust me to be on this site then there would be no point in having a relationship with him. after all trust plays a big part in any relationship, don't you think?  :)
I know for myself, I need to be comfortable in my own skin. I have no control over people, places and things. We all have our individual journey perhaps with an individual, friends and with ourselves. In the past, I have learned that if I am  too controlling of what another individual can or cannot do, it doesn't allow the relationship to move on smoothly, but rather, I spent a lot of wasted time "spying" on them and building a resentment.   If a person is honest enough to tell you they are still communicating with their friends, you should be so lucky :-) enjoy the relationship and don't sweat the small stuff.

My opinion only...