I am probably in the wrong place for this kind of advice but anything would be helpful I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do. And my heart is breaking for her.

Looking for some advice. My 35 year old Daughter is in the middle of a divorce, her soon to be ex husband has met a girl While still married to my daughter, He has gotten this other girl pregnant. He posted it on his Facebook page and I saw it. My daughter Has no idea about this. Do I tell her or wait until someone else tells her. I want to be there for her because I know it’s going to devastate her. But on the other hand I don’t want to be the one that hurts her by telling her this information.
Hi Lisa,,,,,,I have a 36 yr old daughter so I can kinda relate. If she is in the middle of a divorce and it is HIS doing,, then I say tell her and let her chalk it up to an experience gone awry,, be sad at the same time and get divorced and he will pay for his shortcomings in the years ahead and she will be more alert in the future ? If it is Her doing (the divorce) I say the same thing.....basically,, I hope she will get over and done with it and live her life with a smile on her face. Best to you and your family.
Lisa1969 wrote: I am probably in the wrong place for this kind of advice but anything would be helpful I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do. And my heart is breaking for her.

Looking for some advice. My 35 year old Daughter is in the middle of a divorce, her soon to be ex husband has met a girl While still married to my daughter, He has gotten this other girl pregnant. He posted it on his Facebook page and I saw it. My daughter Has no idea about this. Do I tell her or wait until someone else tells her. I want to be there for her because I know it’s going to devastate her. But on the other hand I don’t want to be the one that hurts her by telling her this information.

I agree with Blackwidow in that you should tell her as you can support her too; better than hearing it from someone else. It would not be you who hurts her but her ex.
I agree with blackwidow no matter what she says. lol
Lisa that is a pretty large glass of beer that G has. i would wait if i were you and only take advice from G before happy hour
billcc wrote: Lisa that is a pretty large glass of beer that G has. i would wait if i were you and only take advice from G before happy hour

its alcohol free beer as I don't drink alcohol!
It is unfortunate but this task has come to you. You should tell her or show her the facebook page. It is harsh news and you should tell her because you love her.
you should check with brian before you do anything
I don't know if this will be helpful but that same scenario happened to me and we had a child when he impregnated the other woman. I was devastated when I found out, I also found out that others knew but didn't tell me. I was angry at first but as time went by I realized that the unfolding of the betrayal was an unfolding of who I was as my own person. Not tethered to anyone. As I look back I'm happy that no one told me because it was my discovery, my journey, and no one elses. I was able to take control of my own happiness. That was over 30 years ago and because of that journey I'm stronger, more self-reflective, confident, and I learned to be "... the captain of my soul and the master of my fate." Maybe you should just plan on being there when she's ready. Good Luck
He was always a idiot!
I think your daughter has to grow up and find new partner. So many dating apps and sites...My advice for your daughter its: BE YOURSELF. It's that easy. I tell all my friends this, and they still ask me to explain it to them.
we gave you plenty of advice dont you think an update is in order. most of us cant help wondering what is going on. i for one have been at the edge of my seat for 3 weeks now. i am sorry i even took an interest in this post and racked my brain to help find a solution in the first place
oliverm wrote: I think your daughter has to grow up and find new partner. So many dating apps and sites...My advice for your daughter its: BE YOURSELF. It's that easy. I tell all my friends this, and they still ask me to explain it to them. Also, I advise reading my article about dating https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook-up/best-hookup-apps

Or write to me in pm. I solve your problems.