Is anyone is interested in a meet on April 12-14 or April 19-21 in Manchester at the Britannia.
The Britannia is in the centre and not far from the rail station.
Please reply below or let me know by the 1st March if you wish to go and which w/e you prefer.
I have put prices for the Britannia below but a minimum of 10 have to go or the normal rates will apply.

The date we can offer is 12/04/2013 for 2 nights on Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis @ £70.00 per room per night double for sole occupancy.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to confirm these rooms or require anything further
Jen Leese
Central Groups Reservations

The rate for 19/04/2013 for 2 nights would be:
£89.00 per room BB for Friday and £140.00 DBB for Saturday
Jen Leese
I would prefer the 12/14 Alan
Not this little boy Allen, but TY for the offer,
Not to worry scrummy perhaps when you grow up LOL
Me, grow up, that's asking a lot,
Hi Alan.

Would be very interested, am not sure about dates yet,
but if I can get off work for which ever weekend we decide on, count me in.
Will be great to see everyone again.  :)

hi Joanna
Keep an eye on this thread and when you are sure let me know.
Take care

Think weekend 12/14 best (and cheaper!) wil chck with work and flights
Be fun to see all again
I won,t be attending the Manchester -meet as I,m under pressure until around June.

Hi Alan, I think I am in I will have to check the dates when I get to work. It willl be good if some of the people that went to the Watford meet can make this meet. Tony.
Hi Alan,
That sounds very nice...I'd love to go!!... But have to wait and see how Im fixed after 23rd March.... :)

Sounds good Alan but I can't make it as I am visiting Vienna in April and I won't be back in the UK until 23rd. i hope it goes well though and if you need any help contacting people, please let me know.
Anchor .. Sorry you can't make it, at least it will save us having to chase the Moos round Manchester

Watch this space Tony and Misty lets hope we have a few more interested

So far there are six that may be interested, there is another week before the deadline so if anyone else is interested then please reply.
I posted this thread as several people in the chat room were saying they were interested in a meet
It looks as though the minimum will not be met so the reduced price cannot apply therefore I cannot see the meet going ahead.

Take care