Are there any fellow martial artists on board, be nice to chat with them :)
I do Taoist Tai Chi
not sure if that counts?
keller1954. I've been practicing shaolin kung fu for 18 years.
I was once told by a well respected instructor that "anyone over 50 taking a martial art is crazy, but I have only the utmost respect for those that do." so lets keep up the good work!
Hi i do Karate with my grandson who is twelve. Hope to get my purple belt by November :D

kookiescd
I was active in karate for about 10 years, then moved to "Defendo"...close quarter combat...with lots of wrist locks and joint manipulation. 
Now that I'm 63, my joints are telling me (through arthritis)..."Big mistake".
Be careful with those wrists locks. 
Just had to mention I am all for any kind of exercise 
But boxing is my thing  working out on a punch bag is a great way you could even customise it with a photo,  Plus a good work out at gym :D   
sochin wrote: Are there any fellow martial artists on board, be nice to chat with them :)

My boys and I do Judo
Both are California State Champions in their weights and I am a certified State Coach
Nice meeting you :D
I was skipping through the posts suddenly I saw the title and I misread it as Marital Aids

Pew mind boggles I need a cold shower

Broadcaster wrote: I was skipping through the posts suddenly I saw the title and I misread it as Marital Aids

Maybe start that one broadcaster lol
:lol:
LadyCruella wrote:
Broadcaster wrote: I was skipping through the posts suddenly I saw the title and I misread it as Marital Aids

Maybe start that one broadcaster lol
:lol:

It is enough me grappling with Graham about pictures . Do you want to get me banned ? However that would not be the first timeImage