I continue to receive emails from Russian mail order brides but how do they know my email address? I have not registered with any dating sites be them English or foreign, and I can only purport that 50 plus club is selling out email addresses to third parties as the address targeted is the same I use for this site. The emails are badly written with a poor understanding of English grammar, how many others on this site receive foreign mail order bride emails? I have included the email I received today so that others may compare it to mail order bridge emails they have received since joining 50 plus club.

Hey hey my great friend Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Tatyana. I'm hope to your like my pic. Iam also look person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to search a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: Kolovanova.Tatyana@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Tatyanulka!
I get them as well, which is a bit odd, mail order grooms may be more appropriate.....
cerberus97 wrote: I continue to receive emails from Russian mail order brides but how do they know my email address? I have not registered with any dating sites be them English or foreign, and I can only purport that 50 plus club is selling out email addresses to third parties as the address targeted is the same I use for this site. The emails are badly written with a poor understanding of English grammar, how many others on this site receive foreign mail order bride emails? I have included the email I received today so that others may compare it to mail order bridge emails they have received since joining 50 plus club.

Hey hey my great friend Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Tatyana. I'm hope to your like my pic. Iam also look person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to search a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: Kolovanova.Tatyana@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Tatyanulka!

For your information, this club does not reveal or sell any member details to third parties as this practice is against German privacy laws. Many countries have no such laws.
Sara2101 wrote: I get them as well, which is a bit odd, mail order grooms may be more appropriate.....

it's very odd because my email is used solely for 50 plus club and I've been receiving mail order bride emails since I joined the site.
My email us used for everything so I'm not pointing the finger at 50s, it could have come from anywhere.
Sara2101 wrote: My email us used for everything so I'm not pointing the finger at 50s, it could have come from anywhere.

I'm not pointing the finger at anyone either, but it is strange that an email address I used only for this site has been receiving emails from foreign dating sites since I joined the group.
cerberus97 wrote:
Sara2101 wrote: My email us used for everything so I'm not pointing the finger at 50s, it could have come from anywhere.

I'm not pointing the finger at anyone either, but it is strange that an email address I used only for this site has been receiving emails from foreign dating sites since I joined the group.

Not so strange really if you used a search engine such as Google to get the club's access info, as search engines use cookies to remember people's preferences to pass on to other clubs. Its how they make money!
Graham1 wrote: Not so strange really if you used a search engine such as Google to get the club's access info, as search engines use cookies to remember people's preferences to pass on to other clubs. Its how they make money!

That will be it. Thanks Graham.But it doesn't explain how google got my email address. I trust your advanced technical know-how about cookies.