Melborne
Melbourne
cerberus97 wrote: Melbourne

Tks for the correction... I notice I been making a lot of typos on the Forums...... :?
Right accuse me of pedantry when I point out a market town doesn't constitute a city but the correct Daisy's spelling which is being far more pedantic :lol:
[quote="Sara2101]"Right accuse me of pedantry when I point out a market town doesn't constitute a city but the correct Daisy's spelling which is being far more pedantic :lol:[/quote]

:wink:
daisyjane wrote:
Sara2101[size=150] wrote: Right accuse me of pedantry when I point out a market town doesn't constitute a city but the correct Daisy's spelling which is being far more pedantic :lol:[/size]

I wasn't correct her Canuck spelling, I thought she meant a different place! :shock:
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote:
Sara2101[size=150] wrote: Right accuse me of pedantry when I point out a market town doesn't constitute a city but the correct Daisy's spelling which is being far more pedantic :lol:[/size]

I wasn't correct her Canuck spelling, I thought she meant a different place! :shock:

Is there one?
[quote="daisyjane"][quote="cerberus97"]I wasn't correct her Canuck spelling, I thought she meant a different place! :shock:

Is there one?

There might be.. There is a Washington in Tyne and Wear, UK as well as one in America somewhere.. The UK Washington is near Newcastle. There's another Newcastle in Shropshire, UK.
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote:
cerberus97 wrote: I wasn't correct her Canuck spelling, I thought she meant a different place! :shock:

Is there one?

There might be.. There is a Washington in Tyne and Wear, UK as well as one in America somewhere.. The UK Washington is near Newcastle. There's another Newcastle in Shropshire, UK.

Well that much I know... like Vancouver, B.C. and Vancouver Washington....Also, Airdrie, AB and Airdrie Scotland... :)
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote:
cerberus97 wrote: I wasn't correct her Canuck spelling, I thought she meant a different place! :shock:

Is there one?

Newcastle is in Staffordshire; my daughter was at Keele University there so used to go back and forth often!
Graham1 wrote: Newcastle is in Staffordshire; my daughter was at Keele University there so used to go back and forth often!

Uh ho, I've been Keele hauled!
:lol: Now G is correcting Cerberus spelling?

Ok watch out for the spelling cops :wink:

Should it be "their" instead of "there"? What do I know anyways :P
daisyjane wrote: Should it be "their" instead of "there"? What do I know anyways :P

Graham's "there" is correct, Daisy, it's directive whereas "their" is possessive :)
Moscow
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: Should it be "their" instead of "there"? What do I know anyways :P

Graham's "there" is correct, Daisy, it's directive whereas "their" is possessive :)

Ok Tks