As such, wondering if there are members in Ontario here. specifically, I am in the Guelph/Orangeville area. Also interested in connecting with members from BC, either mainland or Vancouver Island as I am retiring in June and am thinking possibly, if the pieces all come together, of moving west.
CountryGent4U wrote: As such, wondering if there are members in Ontario here. specifically, I am in the Guelph/Orangeville area. Also interested in connecting with members from BC, either mainland or Vancouver Island as I am retiring in June and am thinking possibly, if the pieces all come together, of moving west.

I am from Ontario and wish to say I am new here too. It is definitely a big step to move out west. If you like the rainy season then moving west will be fine.

I would like to share something with you. Make sure you move for all the right reasons and then you will be happy as moving anywhere across the country or to a new country has many adjustments take it from me I moved from Montreal to Toronto then out west and moved back to Toronto because I didn't really move for me but for my sister and found out I neglected my own needs.

I want to wish you the best new kid on the block and hope you will be happy with your choice. 
I to am from Ontario North Bay it is hard to move out west it is very expensive places are very hard to find unless you have some friends or relitives you can at least lean on once and awhile lots of luck if you decide
I am new here to don't quite know what I am doing happy trails
desert556 wrote: I to am from Ontario North Bay it is hard to move out west it is very expensive places are very hard to find unless you have some friends or relitives you can at least lean on once and awhile lots of luck if you decide
I am new here to don't quite know what I am doing happy trails

Welcome is all I can say and enjoy the features this site has to offer. :)