Oh I know that I am in a small the minority in the general population, but I thought there might be a few more intellectual folks here that would like to chat about science and technology. Our whole world is dependent on it and things are changing SOOOO fast on a daily basis.
There are not many posts - and those that are posted are remarkably old. Bummer!
If anyone would like to chat on this venue - messge me! I'm always open to wonderful and intelligent conversations and debate.
WW
walkinwilbur wrote: I thought there might be a few more intellectual folks here that would like to chat about science and technology. Our whole world is dependent on it and things are changing SOOOO fast on a daily basis.

Just one solar maximum is all it will take to render the technology we rely on obsolete. In fact, I think we had one a few years ago, but it missed. :)
walkinwilbur wrote: Oh I know that I am in a small the minority in the general population, but I thought there might be a few more intellectual folks here that would like to chat about science and technology. Our whole world is dependent on it and things are changing SOOOO fast on a daily basis.
There are not many posts - and those that are posted are remarkably old. Bummer!
If anyone would like to chat on this venue - messge me! I'm always open to wonderful and intelligent conversations and debate.
WW

Hi walkinwilbur, I too can appreciate our advances with some of the gadgets we're using today, and yet I still try to do old school stuff, like physically dial someone's phone number to help memorize. I'm helpless if I have to borrow someone's phone. So yeah, definitely trying to balance two worlds right now.
Hackers don't only try to exploit your pc but also ipad, laptop and smartphone. If you use either of these, it's important that you install adequate protection, so shop around and guard your mobile data.

some features that are equally important are:

identity protection (vpn)

wi fi security

secure browsing
8)