Well i have decided not to renew my subscription as its a waste of money and time for me as most Italian men unfortunately want someone younger that me , i wish they could look beyond age, i practice Yoga every day. I work on my 5acres in Italy everyday, muck stable out carry water here there and everywhere im fit and healthy and vibrant ...so im a bit disillusioned and disappointing but there you are, i will bounce back to being the positive person i am :D
perhaps you might consider keeping your membership and transferring to our 90 plus section where the men there will be fighting over you
90+ section ????????????? whoa.. for reals ????????? Hey Billcc,, hope you are faring well
I never had a subscription to premium and again my pic has disappeared from profile and I am damned if I will any longer tolerate this room's crap software

you wont see me in chat anymore my patience id finally exhausted here

Good luck all
brian stay here i was only joking there is no 90 plus room
hello BW i am ok hope you are too
This site appears to be useless as a dating site. At least for me. It seems most people here are looking for online buddies. Since I'm looking to date, I'm glad I didn't pay to upgrade.
billcc wrote: brian stay here i was only joking there is no 90 plus room

goodbye bill I dont like spinchat but am going there henceforth ------ no money grubbing there like in here
blackwidow wrote: 90+ section ????????????? whoa.. for reals ????????? Hey Billcc,, hope you are faring well

bye to u also blackwidow------- my patience with 50 plus crapy policies is over
Sorry to hear that BRI,,, dang.. Gonna miss you silly boy xoxo
Nansee wrote: This site appears to be useless as a dating site. At least for me. It seems most people here are looking for online buddies. Since I'm looking to date, I'm glad I didn't pay to upgrade.

The club covers both and members state in their profiles what they are looking for
Nansee wrote: This site appears to be useless as a dating site. At least for me. It seems most people here are looking for online buddies. Since I'm looking to date, I'm glad I didn't pay to upgrade.

Well, if you ever come back to the site, drop me a line and I'll take you out for a date. We'll meet up in Springfield for a nice dinner now that the restrictions have been relaxed and the restaurants are starting to open up again.
Hi im leaving found someone around my age for appreciates my age and life experinces and and we have a lot in common . So im off when i find out how cancel
Bye for now wishing you all luck in finding that right person for you Shani :D
shani now is not the time to leave nobody will miss you because brian returned to 50 plus chat. you should tell folks you are leaving when brian has not been in for a while and folks are leaving by the droves and those remaining are so hard up for chat they will do whatever you say