it's great that uk chat is now working, it means we can visit the chat room any time of day to spend a few quiet moments on our own.

On the rare occasion there is someone else in there, examining their profile will open a pop-up window that tells us we are not logged on even though we are. Ooops.

Thought I'd flag it up. just saying, like...
You seem to be a clever man Cerb, I would think you would figure this out by now? When that happen to me, I do a simple task, "Re fresh" the page, if you are in chat, leave chat and re enter, this will help you to solve this situation.

Also..... I want to point out something when you post about Irrelevant forum posting, I found this as Graham personal greeting when you join this site, a nice welcome to this club.

Welcome to 50plus-Club!

I'm Graham. I work at 50plus-Club and I'm your official greeter! In the following, we've put together a few tips to help you get started.

8 Steps for more success:

1) Upload a photo to get noticed: members with a photo get up to 20x more contact requests from other members. Add a photo where your face can be clearly seen and you look approachable and happy!

2) Create an appealing profile: express yourself and tell others who you are. Reveal your most positive characteristics and share your interests. A great profile will grab attention and encourage others to contact you!

3) Search & connect: Hundreds of new members join 50plus-Club every day. By searching on a regular basis, you can catch interesting new members. Start connecting with sending a "smile" or a friendly message. The more involved you are, the higher your chances of success!

4) Post in the Forums: Fuel your interests and exchange your thoughts with other members. Post a new forum topic or comment on those written by others. Forums are a great place to meet like-minded people and make new friends!

5) Become a Premium Member: Premium Members have unlimited access and get much more attention and contact requests. As a Premium Member you can contact everyone and everyone can contact you. You'll get to see who has viewed your profile, you'll stay on top of all search lists and enjoy many more features that will bring you more success!

6) Log in frequently: This will show other members that you are an active member and encourage them to contact you. Also active members' profiles always get listed higher on search lists, which keeps them highly visible to others!

7) Visit the chat room: Relax and have a friendly chat with other members. You can be sure of a warm welcome. Also, I run a weekly quiz on Sundays at 9 pm UK time. It is a good opportunity to meet the regular chatters and you are welcome to join in the fun!

8) Join or start a local group: Do you want to meet up with other local members for fun activities on a regular basis? Then join or start a local group near you. You'll meet new interesting people who are active, sociable, curious and who definitely want to make new connections!

New friends and potential partners are just a click away! Get started today!

Warmest regards
Graham

You see, it's in number 4 ... The way I see you posting about the forum posting I put in this site is like you going to the library and tell them that this book and that book is irrelevant to the public that come in here. Or is it that you miss me that much that you had to post in here? :wink:

daisyjane wrote: When that happen to me, I do a simple task, "Re fresh" the page, if you are in chat, leave chat and re enter, this will help you to solve this situation.

I tried that. It didn't work. I'm obviously not as clever as I look lol
LOL really Cerb? Then try rebooting the computer :roll: All those things I mention does work for others, so why not you? What are you not telling us? Because it's seem like only you are having that trouble solving it, it isn't the site, so it must be your computer, maybe you need to search your hard drive and see any nasty as that can be a problem to enter this site or do anything in this site as well....

BTW, when your computer is in Airplane Mode, you can not get on the internet at all, not even your e mail unless you got another device that you can log on. Airplane Mode cut you off completely from the net, but you can do other things on your computer, like looking at your photos you have filed away or play one of the card games that come with the computer it's self. :)

Try S.O.D.A.

SITUATATION (What is the problem)
OPTIONS ( what choices do you have to solve the problem)
DISADVANTAGE ( what isn't working and what next can I do?)
ADVANTAGE ( This is working)
cerberus97 wrote: it's great that uk chat is now working, it means we can visit the chat room any time of day to spend a few quiet moments on our own.

Ya mean you sit in chat and not chat? If that the case, then it shouldn't be called chat room, perhaps a "Lurking" room? I notice before ... last year ... just before Christmas you were in chat, didn't say hi, didn't say boo, didn't say diddly squat, are you aware that is cyber stalking (cybercrime)?
Hey Jazen66 are you there ??
daisyjane wrote: Ya mean you sit in chat and not chat? If that the case, then it shouldn't be called chat room, perhaps a "Lurking" room? I notice before ... last year ... just before Christmas you were in chat, didn't say hi, didn't say boo, didn't say diddly squat, are you aware that is cyber stalking (cybercrime)?

Stalking is targeting somebody online, such as your unsolicited messages to jazen which he was complaining about recently and for which I suggested he block you, the way I blocked you when you did the same to me. Stalking is creating a new topic on the forum using my username as the title, which you did recently. I didn't complain because I enjoy the attention. 8)
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: Ya mean you sit in chat and not chat? If that the case, then it shouldn't be called chat room, perhaps a "Lurking" room? I notice before ... last year ... just before Christmas you were in chat, didn't say hi, didn't say boo, didn't say diddly squat, are you aware that is cyber stalking (cybercrime)?

Stalking is targeting somebody online, such as your unsolicited messages to jazen which he was complaining about recently and for which I suggested he block you, the way I blocked you when you did the same to me. Stalking is creating a new topic on the forum using my username as the title, which you did recently. I didn't complain because I enjoy the attention. 8)

He can block me all he like. And so can you :P At one time there was a way that members in this site can verify that your profile isn't a fake, the site move that feature due to hackers taking advantage of it.

https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity-how-to-how-to-protect-yourself-from-cyberstalkers.html

I most certainly get a lot of "Catfishing" in this site.

Chat Rooms « Gang Stalking World
https://gangstalking.wordpress.com/tag/chat-rooms/
The monitoring, which has been secretly conducted for at least five years, includes exploring websites, online chat rooms, social networking sites, email lists and......
daisyjane wrote: He can block me all he like. And so can you

We do :D
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: He can block me all he like. And so can you

We do :D

:D :D
Wonderful!!! Because I have no need to view your profile :roll: :roll: :roll:
There is nothing against viewing people profile as stated in this site and Graham1 personal greeting to newcomers. :P

But.... I do notice you view my profile daily, like if you have OCD :lol:
Jazen66 as Jazen84 did the same to me as well last year. :mrgreen:
daisyjane wrote: You seem to be a clever man Cerb, I would think you would figure this out by now? When that happen to me, I do a simple task, "Re fresh" the page, if you are in chat, leave chat and re enter, this will help you to solve this situation.

Also..... I want to point out something when you post about Irrelevant forum posting, I found this as Graham personal greeting when you join this site, a nice welcome to this club.

Welcome to 50plus-Club!

I'm Graham. I work at 50plus-Club and I'm your official greeter! In the following, we've put together a few tips to help you get started.

8 Steps for more success:

1) Upload a photo to get noticed: members with a photo get up to 20x more contact requests from other members. Add a photo where your face can be clearly seen and you look approachable and happy!

2) Create an appealing profile: express yourself and tell others who you are. Reveal your most positive characteristics and share your interests. A great profile will grab attention and encourage others to contact you!

3) Search & connect: Hundreds of new members join 50plus-Club every day. By searching on a regular basis, you can catch interesting new members. Start connecting with sending a "smile" or a friendly message. The more involved you are, the higher your chances of success!

4) Post in the Forums: Fuel your interests and exchange your thoughts with other members. Post a new forum topic or comment on those written by others. Forums are a great place to meet like-minded people and make new friends!

5) Become a Premium Member: Premium Members have unlimited access and get much more attention and contact requests. As a Premium Member you can contact everyone and everyone can contact you. You'll get to see who has viewed your profile, you'll stay on top of all search lists and enjoy many more features that will bring you more success!

6) Log in frequently: This will show other members that you are an active member and encourage them to contact you. Also active members' profiles always get listed higher on search lists, which keeps them highly visible to others!

7) Visit the chat room: Relax and have a friendly chat with other members. You can be sure of a warm welcome. Also, I run a weekly quiz on Sundays at 9 pm UK time. It is a good opportunity to meet the regular chatters and you are welcome to join in the fun!

8) Join or start a local group: Do you want to meet up with other local members for fun activities on a regular basis? Then join or start a local group near you. You'll meet new interesting people who are active, sociable, curious and who definitely want to make new connections!

New friends and potential partners are just a click away! Get started today!

Warmest regards
Graham

You see, it's in number 4 ... The way I see you posting about the forum posting I put in this site is like you going to the library and tell them that this book and that book is irrelevant to the public that come in here. Or is it that you miss me that much that you had to post in here? :wink:

Read number 3 and 5 Cerb :D
Stalking is targeting somebody online, such as your unsolicited messages to jazen which he was complaining about recently and for which I suggested he block you, the way I blocked you when you did the same to me. Stalking is creating a new topic on the forum using my username as the title, which you did recently. I didn't complain because I enjoy the attention. 8)[/quote]

You know Cerb... I have never send Jazen any unsolicited messages, if he complaining about them, he is up to something, If he don't like it, then he can block me, did you ask him what were the unsolicited messages were? Because I have no clue because I never send him anything, nor have I with you, I have no reason to. But I am learning more and more about Jazen and that how I learn about the cell phone manipulator and there is an e mail one too, I learn this a few years back when a member gotten my e mail address and gotten my IP, he hack into my computer and got the list of my contacts, he would send me an e mail suppose from someone from my contact list, when I click on reply, it was return to me "Unknown recipient" So I knew, in those e mail that I was getting were links, if I click on it it would download a file to have the hacker to have all access to my computer, every keystroke I made they would know. Just not long ago, he was in this site and wanting my new e mail address and I told him... just keep sending it to my old e mail address because I never use it, I just took a peek at the old e mail address and guess what, it STOP. Maybe Jazen66 or Griffintatt or even you might know about it. Yes I am learning more and more about those manipulators/bots that these hackers use. So this is why I advise people in this site not to give out the e mail address as it mean trouble!
Well, it look like this subject is close as Cerberus can't answer my questions about all these accusation (slander/defamation) against me.

I don't know how to use these useless tools/bots that you folks download, I don't care for them as it is a lazy way of getting the attention focus on them, to see if they can scam you money or items, such as the post that I post on the forum about iTune card and Google play card. In other words, Cerberus, you three musketeers are up to something, more so when you sit in chat and not chat, maybe you are gathering up stuff so that the scammers can target us :mrgreen:

brain123 can add you three to his "Rebel Rouser" list :lol:
I think a accusing three people of gathering information for scammers amounts to at the very least libel, which in the UK is prosecutable and can end in a custodial sentence. You shouldn't accuse people of such things without actual evidence.