For all who know Davit from chat and from the forums I am just letting you know that I received an e-mail this morning from his sister in law to say that he passed away on July 24th. He was a good friend but had suffered a lot with ill health...he is out of pain now......Fern
Putting his family in my prayers for comfort.
Davit was a very good man and gave to us all a lot, he especially helped me to think about things and some of his recipes are awesome and always will be. I personally will miss him immensley.
Robert
I am so very sorry. I will be praying that his family be comforted.
Thanks for letting us know Fern. I've known Davit in chat for many years, and he was always a gentleman, always considerate of everyone. He dealt with his health issues bravely. He will be missed by all his friends, here and at home.
RIP Davitt
soooo sad,, but he is resting peacefully now.....my condolences to his family and all who had the pleasure of knowing him.
fernmeadow wrote: For all who know Davit from chat and from the forums I am just letting you know that I received an e-mail this morning from his sister in law to say that he passed away on July 24th. He was a good friend but had suffered a lot with ill health...he is out of pain now......Fern

Thanks for the announcement Fern. I knew the day it happened but couldnt bring myself to put it on here
He has been my "rock" for many years and is sadly missed
Carol xx
Thank you for letting us know Fern, although it was not unexpected after he left the club because of his failing health.
I had known him on and off as a member for over 6 years during which time I was happy to see him find many friends, some of whom he met and spent time with in person.
His honesty and friendly manner will be missed by many and I always respected him for being his own man and standing up for what is right, irrespective of the thoughts of some others.
R.I.P Davit
Davit, you touched everyone who met you here. Thank you. You are missed.
there are billions of people

and not one of them is you
When someone you love becomes a memory, Their memory becomes a Treasure.

Condolences to his family and friends. God Bless
Davit:

You were such a joy to talk to and our interest in farming was grand. I am so sad that you left us Davit you were truly a gentleman! You will be sorely missed!