Okay ... so we are going to try this again. If anyone is interested in a meet for Ontario please let me know. September sounds like a good time as most holidays are over then. Please let me know if you are interested, where you would like the meet to be and should it be just the one day or a one night stay over and what you would be interested in doing.

If the interest is there they I will try and organize it.

Jen
HELLO  JEN  AND  THANKS  FOR  ONCE  AGAIN  ATTEMPTING  TO  ORGANIZE  A  MEET.

I  AM  VERY  MUCH  INTERESTED  IN  A  DAY  MEET  AROUND  THE  LONDON  OR TORONTO AREA,  OR  ANYWHERE  CLOSE  BY  THOSE  TWO  MAJOR  CITIES. 

SEPTEMBER  WOULD  BE  A  GREAT  MONTH  SINCE  THE  SUMMER  HOLIDAYS  WILL  BE OVER  AND  THE  WEATHER  A  BIT  COOLER.

PERHAPS  A  MEETING  AT  A  PARK  PAVILION  WOULD  SUFFICE  WHERE  WE  COULD LOUNGE  AND  CHAT  AND  SHARE  A  BITE  TO  EAT.  DEPENDING  ON  THE  PARK CHOSEN, WE  COULD  POSSIBLY  TAKE  ADVANTAGE  OF  ANY  AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES  THE  PARK HAS  TO  OFFER.  ( SWIMMING  POOL,  TENNIS COURT,  BALL DIAMOND,  MINI-GOLF  ETC.)

ONCE  AGAIN  JEN,   I  OFFER  YOU  MY  ASSISTANCE  IN  ANY  WAY  POSSIBLE  TO  HELP WITH  THE  ORGANIZATION  OF  THIS  EVENT.

THANKS  FOR  THE  EFFORT  FOR  A  MEET  AND  GOOD  LUCK.

JADESTONE 
Count me in if something is going on...I like the idea, between the two major cities, and a day trip. Also, having some activities to do, maybe like a place like Confederation park, large park, pavillion, huge wave pool and slides, walking trails, major city, centrally located, and motels nearby, for anyone coming from far away. Just a thought, but I am interested.
I like the idea of a meet between 2 major cities. And a park sounds great. I would love to attend. I just hope it will not be September 16 weekend. I shall be in Cuba then.
I live up in Bancroft but I would come down NP if there was a good group of people going. I would certainly like to make some new friends. I would love it if it were on the east side of Toronto as I have noticed a few members out this way too. Please keep me informed I would love to see how it turns out.
It seems there is a bit of interest Jen but if I might make a suggestion, the club would be happy to include details of forthcoming meets in the members newsletter so that all members in your area get to know about it as I have found that many do not look in the forums. Please let me know if I can help.
I would be interested in a meet. If it were to be in Toronto, that would be great! Being Toronto born, I'm always into a visit home.

ty :)