Anyone here with renal issues. If your on Dialysis, either Paritoneal or Haemo how are you handling relationships? I have stayed positive through all this. Keep your sense of humor, and stay active.How long have you been on the TX list? 
I have a suggestion for you......look into MMS and see if this can help you.  Read this site....
http://mmswiki.org/index.php?title=Basic_Science_of_MMS
You never know what can happen when you clean the waters of the body....Cells replicate properly....can you get well ?.....the world is your oyster.  Why not try it and see!  I have been taking this product for a year now and I am still alive.  I had a tooth ache....took MMS every hour for 10 hours for 3 days, toothache gone...still have my tooth and I'm still alive.....no dentist bill.....
And just so you know....I don't sell this....I have no financial interest in this.....but I know it works for cancer and autism and you name it......you just have to do a little research.....you will be amazed.  The next question you should ask is.....why doesn't everyone know about this!
Good luck :-)