Her perfect affair and how she got away with it..
Tell no one,put nothing in writing,pay in cash , don't drink and keep off the phone. How did she have an affair for nine years and get away with it..
So the question, would you have an affair if you could get away with it ?
No. People who have affairs are weak and immoral.

If you need someone outside of your relationship then you shouldn't be in the relationship in the first place.

There's no excuse for cheating of your 'loved' one.
That's just it Sara the relationship in the first place but how about years down the line.
To be honest if i was in a relationship for years i think i would i mean who would want to spend all there time with an old burger when you can have steak out and about and enjoy the scenery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And get away with it lol.
That's between you and your conscience; I on the other hand have morals which would preclude cheating on my partner.
Would you be just as accepting when you found out your partner was also cheating? I think not.

I had a friend once who was seeing a married man whilst she was also married. They left their respective partners and moved in together.
Later she was surprised that he'd cheated on her.... Once a cheat always a cheat. :roll:
I think a perfect affair is like a perfect crime in that it doesn't really exist and the perpetrators of both are usually found out eventually.
There is always some evidence, however small, of a crime and the same applies to an affair.
However, I suspect that many people are not as well suited as they should be and don't know their partners as well as they should so have little idea what their partner is doing when they are not together! Open and honest conversation is the best way to know people well and some couples rarely talk to each other seriously!
This lack of closeness makes an affair more likely; if they are not open and honest in a relationship then they are not likely to be honest about what they do while apart.
The secret to a successful relationship is sincerity.

Once you can fake that, you can get away with anything!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cerberus97 wrote: The secret to a successful relationship is sincerity.

Well complexicon/Cerberus you would know about getting away with anything with your many heads and your blue eyes plus fake profiles
CarrieB wrote: Well complexicon/Cerberus you would know about getting away with anything with your many heads and your blue eyes plus fake profiles

If you have a complaint, you should take it to Graham instead of ruining the forum with your childish bickering
CarrieB wrote:
cerberus97 wrote: The secret to a successful relationship is sincerity.

Well complexicon/Cerberus/Posis Vurbis you would know about getting away with anything with your many heads and your blue eyes plus fake profiles
CarrieB wrote: Well complexicon/Cerberus/Posis Vurbis you would know about getting away with anything with your many heads and your blue eyes plus fake profiles

If you have a complaint, you should take it up with Graham instead of ruining the forum with your childish bickering :roll:
Carrieb---i have read most of your posts,,but the one that said "if you can get away with it" was unsettling.............Cerb is correct,, sincerity is a true gift that alot of people lack,, ergo,, strained relationships and sadness............cest la vie ?
blackwidow wrote: Carrieb---i have read most of your posts,,but the one that said "if you can get away with it" was unsettling.............Cerb is correct,, sincerity is a true gift that alot of people lack,, ergo,, strained relationships and sadness............cest la vie ?

I knew you'd understand, pal :D
To much wisdom for me. I need an affair with a space alien.
tazwriter wrote: To much wisdom for me. I need an affair with a space alien.

Loads of them in Nevada, Taz, zip code 89001
Area 51 should be my backyard