Bored were you :!:
daisyjane wrote: Bored were you :!:


I'd have to be :roll:
:lol: As I knew it because you had to peek at my profile this morning (Alberta time)
daisyjane wrote: :lol: As I knew it because you had to peek at my profile this morning (Alberta time)


i was checking to see if you had a heart
I notice you didn't, and I know I don't... so what is your point? :P

I don't need to look at your profile to see if you had a heart, there are other ways to find out :lol:

We both got a butterfly instead :wink: Which mean we are looking for friendship :)
daisyjane wrote: I don't need to look at your profile to see if you had a heart, there are other ways to find out


Hacking and scamming me? Considering all the warnings you post about hackers and scammers, that is a shock!
Who said I was hacking and scamming you?
I even notice that Graham1 is the king
:wink:

Cerberus97, there are other ways in this site to check out stuff... like on the left side of home page, use "Search usernames" and you will find some stuff about you without clicking on viewing your profile :)

Scamming, did I ask you for anything like money, iTune card or Google play card?? :roll: Or like Griffintatt, trying to trick me to invite him to my Facebook account, I have had a lot of those scammers sending me messages about disability money that the Government give out.. I had to close that account to stop those scammers bugging me for false info.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scammer

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/scammer

https://www.techopedia.com/definition/26361/hacking

I just notice a change in this site, so I did some exploring to see what was what :P

Some can't get into chat because they have no photo in their profile, I figured that one out, or perhaps not a prem member? Nothing on this site stated that anywhere on the platform about how to enter chat... so those who are wondering why they can't get into chat won't know unless there is some sort of info or message for them to know what the problem is.
You don't have to have a photo to get into chat. I didn't have one for ages and plenty others don't
Sara2101 wrote: You don't have to have a photo to get into chat. I didn't have one for ages and plenty others don't


Well... then try entering chat without your photo.. :) These changes are recent, and you have a photo in your profile,you have had one for along time ... so, if you want to prove me wrong, enter chat now without your photo in your profile :)

Maybe you can because you are a prem member, you maybe enter chat because of that, but Cerberus can try and he can tell you if I am right or wrong :wink:

I think your profile need to be at 75% if you are not a prem, that what the site require for you to do stuff in this site, this site is undergoing a huge change :) Your photo will add the percentage requirement to enter chat if you are not a prem member :mrgreen: . Those who have been able to enter chat all have photo in their profile... so np for them :)

I just notice dbguy put in his profile that he can't get into chat and I think that is why as he don't have a photo in his profile.

BTW Sara, you are now a Queen 8) I know I am :)
daisyjane wrote: Who said I was hacking you?


Hacking is trying to gain information about people online, be it digital or analogue hacking. My suggestion, Daisy, is you take a chill pill, relax and stop being obsessive.

daisyjane wrote: I even notice that Graham1 is the king



    The crown by your name on your profile means you are a premium member
    The star means you are seeking friendship
    The heart means you are seeking a partner


daisyjane wrote: like Griffintatt, trying to trick me to invite him to my Facebook account


Maybe he is a person who genuinely liked you, Daisy. Let's face it, there must be one.

daisyjane wrote: I have had a lot of those scammers sending me messages about disability money that the Government give out.. I had to close that account to stop those scammers bugging me for false info.


You actually said that you had closed your account because your hearing aid was in flight mode.

daisyjane wrote: Nothing on this site stated that anywhere on the platform about how to enter chat... so those who are wondering why they can't get into chat won't know unless there is some sort of info or message for them to know what the problem is.


When I first joined the club and tried to access chat a message informed me that my profile should be at least 63% complete.

Chillax and enjoy life, Daisy. It's more satisfying that living in fear.
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: Who said I was hacking you?



:mrgreen: I am not worried, but it appear to be that you are by thinking of me hacking and scamming. I am just providing info for those who can't get into chat as well as providing the truth :wink: So all in all, you will find out that the site require profile to be 75% in order to chat....Your Photo is about 30%, so that 20% more...
So Cerb.. do you need one of these too? Image

BTW Cerb, you can remove your photo from your profile and check it out for yourself :P
So, I was right. Calm down, Daisy. There's nothing to be afraid of. :)
Hehe, like I said... not afraid... Sooo... you are not right :P

Ever heard of this saying?

"Everything will come out of the wash"?


So... Stand down Cerberus :P
daisyjane wrote: like I said... not afraid...


It's clear that life scares you, Daisy. It's not your fault.
LOL, it sound more like life scares you Cerberus.....

But I can tell you this, Scammers knows what I am talking about, YOU don't

I love life, I love meeting people, I love to learn about their cultures.... I meet lots of people when I am out and about, when I am walking the dogs, I am a figher, always have been.

I see you became a King :)