Did you notice that there is a read heart on their profile? Does that mean that they are in love with someone?
daisyjane wrote: Did you notice that there is a read heart on their profile? Does that mean that they are in love with someone?

It says Partner next to the red heart but I can't find any setting for that on my profile.
OH, ok, so I guess you have to go to profile/ my profile and change the format... lol I thought the heart meant you are in love :lol:

On yours Cerberus, it look like a butterfly :wink:
I don't have a heart on mine, I don't know how to do it lol
sorted it, set your profile so that you're seeking friendship and relationship or just relationship and you get a heart planted on your profile. As I'm not seeking a relationship I'll have to learn to do without the red heart
cerberus97 wrote: I don't have a heart on mine, I don't know how to do it lol

Anno, yours look like a butterfly, not a heart, want to change it to a heart, ask maybe CarrieB? :wink:
I just wanna play guitars
tazwriter wrote: I just wanna play guitars

Tks Taz for the good laugh!! Frienship with guitars? :wink:
daisyjane wrote: Anno, yours look like a butterfly, not a heart, want to change it to a heart, ask maybe CarrieB? :wink:

The heart means you're looking for a partner. I'm not as I have a partner already
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: Anno, yours look like a butterfly, not a heart, want to change it to a heart, ask maybe CarrieB? :wink:

The heart means you're looking for a partner. I'm not as I have a partner already

You finally figured it out :roll:
daisyjane wrote: You finally figured it out

if you need further help, just ask
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: You finally figured it out

if you need further help, just ask

When all else failed, read the directions ... oh you mean... just ask you Cerberus? :P
daisyjane wrote: When all else failed, read the directions ... oh you mean... just ask you Cerberus? :P

You DID ask lol
:lol: Ya right, I mention this as no one else did, got you going tho :wink:
daisyjane wrote: :lol: Ya right, I mention this as no one else did, got you going tho :wink:

I was beside myself, but pleased to help :lol: