I am alerting the females on this site that there is a newly retired man with white hair who will
conduct an extensive background check on you! the information is of the nature that is not easily
accessible to the general public. he lives in ontario.

he DID find out things I did in my younger days and referred to it in an email to me
and THAT's how I realised there is only ONE way he could have accessed that info!

I will not be surprised at repurcussions for 'sticking my neck out'.

God Bless!
HI wishingwell, I would like to thank you for sticking your neck out.I can not speak for any one else but it is good of you to give us a forewarning,x
I have never spoken to or seen this person. we exchanged 3-4 emails.

hopefully my post will be read by the women who would feel 'violated' by this outrageous
invasion of privacy!

blessings
And who exactly are you alerting us about??? What is the man's ID handle name??

There are all kinds of white haired men in Ontario, newly retired.......
I think this man should be named, because if he is going to be a "pest" to the ladies in this club, then it will upset quite a lot of very good friends,
this sort of thing is what gets sites bad reputation, and i for one would hate to see this site go that way.
if you know his id, i think it is best to ALL to reveal it my friend.
wolfie.
unfortunately, I cannot name this person; it is against club's rules.

perhaps, making your feelings known would be advantageous to all

peace to all
thank for sharing this important information, I guess that is why I shy away with on line dating or meeting of people, because there is always one person looking for no good reason other than just to be a creep.
MomoConnie wrote: thank for sharing this important information, I guess that is why I shy away with on line dating or meeting of people, because there is always one person looking for no good reason other than just to be a creep.

Security of all members is very important in this club as the forums and chat are monitored constantly. We investigate any complaints and wishingwell's is no exception.
[quote="wishingwell"

what info I will share:

divorced
aries
5'10"
no kids
toronto

REMEMBER: if you actually meet this man, he KNOWS EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES AND YOUR HISTORY!

I could not remain silent about this 'a------'
he obviously feels that he has the RIGHT to do as he pleases and that he's beyond the LAW!

I will pray that the LORD protects me from any backlash I will/may probably encounter.

God Bless![/quote]
Wishingwell, this is the reason that this is the first site I have joined. It has always scared me in terms of hacking and the horror of what you have shared. A man like this should be banned! No buts, he has violated every rule in the book. Thank you for the tip off. I hope you are ok and perhaps leave Graham to sort him out. I think it is important for us to share if or when this happens. Angel blessings
Wishingwell,that took guts to share this.You have my respect and gratitude.He probably gets his jollies this way.Don't let him intimidate you.God bless