hello all---------------- how come i cant get in chat using 50plus-club.com but i can using 50 plus-club.ie.com?
brian123 wrote: hello all---------------- how come i cant get in chat using 50plus-club.com but i can using 50 plus-club.ie.com?

I have passed this query on to the club and will let you know the answer
Graham1 wrote:
brian123 wrote: hello all---------------- how come i cant get in chat using 50plus-club.com but i can using 50 plus-club.ie.com?

I have passed this query on to the club and will let you know the answer

I replied to you in a message Brian
Brian i think you are blocked because you are more popular than G (even with his new pic) and that makes him mad, he is jealous
chatters unite demand the return of brian
nobody knows answer------ oh well
brian123 wrote: nobody knows answer------ oh well

I already told you! Its your old browser! :?
old browser works fine on all other rooms
there's no browser like an old browser
billcc wrote: there's no browser like an old browser

You cant teach an old browser new tricks!
Graham1 wrote:
brian123 wrote: nobody knows answer------ oh well

I already told you! Its your old browser! :?

thats just an answer to get rid of me
brian123 wrote:
Graham1 wrote:
brian123 wrote: nobody knows answer------ oh well

I already told you! Its your old browser! :?

thats just an answer to get rid of me

Well you have been in chat a lot recently so I assume your problem has been resolved.
never assume it makes an Ass outta U and Me
Graham1 wrote:
Graham1 wrote:
brian123 wrote: hello all---------------- how come i cant get in chat using 50plus-club.com but i can using 50 plus-club.ie.com?

I have passed this query on to the club and will let you know the answer

I replied to you in a message Brian

i dont recall any message
Graham1 wrote:
brian123 wrote: nobody knows answer------ oh well

I already told you! Its your old browser! :?

how come old browser isnt a problem anywhere else?
Graham1 wrote:
billcc wrote: there's no browser like an old browser

You cant teach an old browser new tricks!

funny how old browser works 80% but fails 20% also works 100% in other rooms
obviously your browswer theory is invalid