I was recently contacted by what a person would think my ideal partner would be, exchanging emails and requesting pics. I don't know who this person is but she sure looks like a sweet grannie to me. I suggested instead of pictures let's video chat and I haven't heard from her (or him) since. I like to look at new members profiles and came across a new one that I'm banned from looking at, given how easy it is to get a new email acct. I smell a rat. Beware, try video chatting before you get in too deep
ZZPops wrote: I was recently contacted by what a person would think my ideal partner would be, exchanging emails and requesting pics. I don't know who this person is but she sure looks like a sweet grannie to me. I suggested instead of pictures let's video chat and I haven't heard from her (or him) since. I like to look at new members profiles and came across a new one that I'm banned from looking at, given how easy it is to get a new email acct. I smell a rat. Beware, try video chatting before you get in too deep

Hi there. Please report any such suspicions either to the club or to me as it could prevent other members being targeted.
I did under that members profile
ZZPops wrote: I did under that members profile

good to hear. The club will check it out :)
I think I used the wrong word. It persists. Think of the sound of a cougher and the first half of something you blow your nose with